[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play ggx as first guilty gear >cool >play ggac+ after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>play ggx as first guilty gear
>cool
>play ggac+ after some time
>cool, still understand the story
>years go by, grab gg revelator
I've watched some episode cutscenes and read some things in that enciclopedia thing
still don't know what the fuck happened
where the fuck did ramlethal, elphelt and jaack'o came from
I know they're valentines
who the fuck is bedman
when the fuck did sin born
when the fuck did leo appear and why is its design so awful
why is potemkin design ruined
why is almost every character theme ruined besides a few ones
why is the dlc so fucking expensive
what the flying fuck daisuke
>>
Did you skip Overture and Sign?
>>
>>385026275
I played ggx, ggac+ then revelator
>>
>>385026082
Johnny's new theme is better than his old one
>>
>>385026529
no it isn't
>>
>>385026624
Yes it is
>>
>>385026440
There you go. It's like watching A New Hope and jumping to Return of the Jedi.
>>
File: 1464129011824.jpg (553KB, 800x920px) Image search: [Google]
1464129011824.jpg
553KB, 800x920px
Bedmans new character, has his whole character arc within xrd.

ramlethal and elphelt just kinda poof into existence or something from valentine, jack o is a mixed existence of sols gf and valentine.

sin was born before overture so just about right after you stopped playing.

pot designs fine, makes sense that he has an outfit i just wish he had his face shown but its animated really well.

slayers new theme is quite good, same with johnnys, and dizzys, bedmans theme is probably my favorite right now and jack os is up there. i do agree that the music overall is a step down but the old versions are still in the game.

gotta make money somehow or something, the characters are also free when they get released and generally heavily discounted in bundles. i wish they were cheaper too honestly

daisuke is pretty nuts, remember sol and ino going back in time because sol fucked up and dizzy killed everyone? and then fixed his shit so dizzy doesnt become a huge murder machine?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWKSy5j4lk

BIRDS
>>
>>385026756
it' like they couldn't get the personality of johnny on the song, it feels bland
I like the song, but liquor bar and drunkard is ten times better

>>385027094
>>385027206
thanks,l should take a look at some wiki to get an idea of the previous games' story
and I agree with potemkin, the outfit is cool but I liked him without helmet
or they could've made him with helmet as an alternate skin. but the colours don match that good
>>
>>385028074
You can use the ingame money to get tracks from previous games too.
>>
File: 1368614140878.png (763KB, 1312x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1368614140878.png
763KB, 1312x1014px
Is there anything worse than angry self-proclaimed Guilty Gear oldfags who never actually played the games, just the story mode in one or two of them?
>>
File: b3fc66a0495eed34ec53c6354d7e7e6d.jpg (761KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b3fc66a0495eed34ec53c6354d7e7e6d.jpg
761KB, 810x1080px
I want to bury my face in Jack-O's ass while she farts
>>
>>385029381
yeah, I already bought midnight carnival, too bad you can't set those songs to be autoplayed for each character

>>385029753
I didn't complete story mode with each character, just played the shit out of them, read a little ingame and then the rest online
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.