[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

psychonauts 2, are you excited? i'm curious to see how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: psychonauts.0.jpg (195KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
psychonauts.0.jpg
195KB, 1200x800px
psychonauts 2, are you excited?

i'm curious to see how shithead will do now that he's back in his element of superior platform games
>>
>nu-male Tim Schafer
I have no hope for this game. This is coming from someone who bought the original on release and loved it. Just leave it as it is.
>>
File: mrwho.gif (1MB, 310x197px) Image search: [Google]
mrwho.gif
1MB, 310x197px
>>385020335
the game ended in a way that demanded a sequel though, i kinda feel like tim's been in limbo waiting for the day psychonauts 2 is ready to make so he will re-awaken as the god he once was

i'm not at all looking forward to the beyond good and evil sequel though, totally new characters and you play as a fuckin jetpack fake british monkey? no thanks (still gonna buy it though)
>>
>>385020735
Not really. It was an homage of old sterilised films from the 50s or even comic books where... "The adventure continues!" You didn't need to know anything else that happened after. The point is that Raz became a psychic agent and got the girl.

Yeah it leaves it open for a sequel and it could have been great. But be honest with yourself, look at the track record with these types of crowd funded games and Schafer. The only thing that might be good is the writing by Wolpaw but who knows where he's at.
>>
File: 1485386324509m.jpg (99KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1485386324509m.jpg
99KB, 1024x942px
Mr. Shitface is a con-artist.
>>
I'd play it even if it was shit just because of the title. I enjoyed the first game so much I've beaten it more than once and even got 101% in one run.
>>
>Made by a cuck, who literally donated 10 000 dollars to ineeda suckeasyan from kickstarter funds meant for his game that tuned out to be something that makes flash games look high tech

He is dead to me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.