[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so I recently finished KOTOR 1 after years of putting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 2908830-sith.jpg (101KB, 762x350px) Image search: [Google]
2908830-sith.jpg
101KB, 762x350px
Hey guys, so I recently finished KOTOR 1 after years of putting it off and by the nine divines, that game was pretty damn fun. I genuinely enjoyed it.

You see, I'm not a fan of the Star Wars universe but more so a fan of games with romance, RPG elements and brilliant story which are all what Bioware provide.

I really enjoyed being evil in the first game but I've been looking at tons of online statements about the second game and I'm genuinely torn.
These are the main things I've seen that stand out to me:

>The game is unfinished and missing content
>It's dull and repetitive with tons of fetch quests (I really dislike this.)
>The ending is apparently unfinished
>No romance options

And then I've seen several good statements about the game which makes me want to play it. I'm absolutely torn. I don't want to play the game just to get disappointed midway or at the end. What would be the point? But at the same time, I really want some of the star wars action.

What do I do guys? And please no biased answers. I don't want someone sugarcoating the game while hiding any statements about the fetch quests.
>>
>>385012757
Some of your points are senseless (no idea what you saw about lots of fetch quests, it follows the same quest structure as the first game, being even better on certain points), while the others are fixed by the Restoration Project, but I think the romance options were already in the final game, even without the restored stuff
>>
>>385013027
Cont
The ending is still rough around the edges even with the restored tuff, but is only the last two hours of gameplay and at least makes sense now

If you liked the first as much as you say, you must try this one out
>>
>>385012757
Just play it. It's disappointing and fails to capture the feel of enjoyment you had from the first game, but it's something. Occasionally you'll meet characters from the first game, but it will only give you a sense of longing and make you wish someone would just make a proper sequel.
>>
File: mandalorians1.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
mandalorians1.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>385012757
>>No romance options

sex and romance are generally not a thing in SW. if it wasn't for leia/solo relationship, I'd imagine that people in SW are born through mitosis

>What do I do guys?

have played the second one with restoration mod and it's an above average RPG, maybe somewhat worse than KOTOR 1. Didn't feel unfinished, though. Just make sure you have the restoration mod installed before you play.

If you liked KOTOR 1, you should play KOTOR 2. These games are a great introduction to the SW universe even as non-canon games.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.