[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game listed as free to play >decide to give it a shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Fortnite.jpg (366KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Fortnite.jpg
366KB, 1440x810px
>game listed as free to play
>decide to give it a shot
>this shows up when you start it up

Why list it as free to play if you need a $100 founder pack to play?
>>
Because it'll be F2P down the road. Foudners pack is literally paying to beta test.
>>
>>385009712
It will be free 2 play when its out. It is currently in beta for founders, not hard to figure out if you are not retarded, games dont just come out anymore, gotta have the early access for a year first.
>>
Holy shit I got into the alpha of that awhile back. It was pretty fun, but I stopped playing it to play other games with my friends. What do you get in the $100 founder pack?
>>
>>385010295
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/
You get a discount on the buy-in since you were in the alpha. If you spent any money in the alpha you might already have a founder pack (it gives you one equal to how much you spent).
>>
>>385009712
but that was supposed to endear you to cash out your 5-10 bucks, wasn't it?
>>
Can anyone explain the appeal of this game? I spent about 3 hours with it and from what I can tell, the whole thing ultimately boils down to wave defense against brainless zombies. Does anything change after playing it longer? I was bored to death after a few hours.
>>
>>385009712
it's not F2P yet
>>
>ask for permission to edit guys storm shield instance.
>granted
>fuck up his wholebase
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.