[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went in expecting a GTA-lite school sim >got a John Hughes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 183576842342.jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
183576842342.jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
>went in expecting a GTA-lite school sim
>got a John Hughes video game
Have you ever been pleasantly surprised by a game you bought that you knew nothing about /v/?
>>
>>385008258
Is the Xbox360 version the best version? My PC version keeps crashing.
>>
>>385008350
You just gave me an idea, it might be worth emulating with dolphin on PC since the PC port is virtually unplayable. Seems to be playable, might be worth it if you play on PC without any modern consoles. Thanks.
>>
How do you gain respect from factions/cliques that aren't offering any missions?
>>
>>385009671
The game is divided into chapters where you will associate with the different cliques, just keep making missions and eventually you will be respected by everybody
>>
>>385009742
Ah, I see. I'm still in Chapter 2. The game has more content than I initially expected, now that the actual town is accessible.
>>
>>385008258
I was pleasantly surprised by Halo 5. I expected more Cod-ification like Halo 4 and was pessimistic about the req system. It wasn't on the same level as the originals and the campaign was ass, but the multiplayer was unique, engaging, and fun in its own right. Also reqs managed not to ruin warzone.
>>
arguably the greatest rockstar game.
>>
File: ModsAreAsleep.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ModsAreAsleep.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>385008258
>buying games
>>
>>385009948
>not red dead redemption
yeah that's a no
>>
>>385010016
You don't often see child actors as good as the orphan.
>>
>>385010054
never played it because muh exclusive. have been a R* fan since GTA2, but not as if late
>>
>>385010016
Name of movie/series please
>>
>>385010376
That's Orphan, I think.
>>
>>385010016
do they fuck?
>>
>>385010532
No. Also, she's not really a child. Just an old woman with a rare condition.
>>
>>385010532
No and she dies.
>>
>>385010321
Please. As of I'd ever stop liking rockstar.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.