[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My older sister is home for a break and wants to spend time with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9458.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9458.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
My older sister is home for a break and wants to spend time with me, but I'm more interested in playing games. She hates games and refuses whenever I ask her to play with me, but she gets angry whenever I play and wants me to spend time with her.

What should I do?
>>
How about try asking her what she wants to do
>>
>>385004973
>She hates games and refuses whenever I ask her to play with me, but she gets angry whenever I play and wants me to spend time with her.
That's not a contradiction, that's just saying she doesn't want to play games twice.
>>
The best scenario would be to find a game she'd like to play with you.
But if a compromise can't be reached, you'll have to make a choice which one you value more.
Or you can fuck her into submission.
>>
Spend time with your sister you fucking spastic, she came home from break and part of the reaso was clearly to spend time with you. If you went to see her you wouldn't appreciate it if she spent all of her time doing something you were not interested in. Fucks sake, what is wrong with people.
>>
>>385005117
Nah I already saw her naked in the bathroom once by accident and her minge as hairy and gross as fuck
>>
Give her the D
>>
>>385005331

This is the only right answer
>>
>>385005331
this
anyways I'm supposing the OP is bait, nobody can be that retard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.