[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Maybe it is best to clarify it here. Inti Creates is not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: bloodstained.png (3MB, 1916x1055px) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained.png
3MB, 1916x1055px
>Maybe it is best to clarify it here. Inti Creates is not involved in the main development of the Bloodstained game, but they are involved in the prequel mini-game. Part of the vagueness is to avoid unneeded attention and negative speculation. So yes, they are involved but not in the main game since last year's E3. DICO has picked up the development from where they have left off under mutual agreement.

>A lot of parties are involved so it could be quite confusing. ArtPlay is the main developer, while we are hiring DICO as a third party developer. We created the game design, story, direction, gimmicks, and the overall production of the game while DICO creates art assets, design levels, and basically filling in the manpower ArtPlay doesn't have. In the future, you'll most likely see 505 Games and ArtPlay credited on trailer videos and articles to come out.

http://bloodstainedfanforums.com/post/46064/thread
>>
Should i get this for ps4 or switch?
>>
Watch as no gaming news site picks up on this. It's pathetic.
>>
Still looks like crap
>>
>look ma I posted it again
>>
>>385003446
>Watch as no gaming news site picks up on this. It's pathetic.

Post this to forums, and email game journalists. Give this exposure and they'll report it.
>>
Bloodstained? More like SHITSTAINED LMAO!
>>
File: deadrising2_222783b_0[1].jpg (412KB, 1399x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deadrising2_222783b_0[1].jpg
412KB, 1399x1200px
Apologize.
>>
who the actual fuck recommend they go with inti "you can make a game with drag-and-drop, right?" creates anyways?
>>
>>385004682
Ben "It's better than nothing" Judd
>>
File: Con man's wormtongue.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Con man's wormtongue.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>385004682

>USG: So how did you get set up with Inti Creates? What brought the two of you together to collaborate on this project?

>IGA: This is actually thanks to my agent, Ben. He knew Inti Creates and suggested that they would be a good fit for the game I was trying to make. Of course, I knew about Inti Creates. When I was at Konami, they were known as an independent developer that was really solid at doing 2D action games. When Ben introduced me to them, we were talking and it seemed like every time I would say something they would say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah," and every time they would say something I would say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." There was this natural, organic fit. It was quite clear that they understood the key mechanics behind important action games and how to make a good action game. The sort of games I made in the past at the core required solid action mechanics. So this really did seem like a natural fit.

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/koji-igarashi-on-setting-kickstarter-records-evolving-castlevania-and-lessons-learned
>>
>>385004682
>>385004776
>>385004992

>Mighty Number 9
>Bloodstained
>Kamiya's dragon game

What other projects has he negotiated? He has a string of terrible project ideas.

Who recommended 3D and Unreal engine? I think Iga was saying it should be 3D models, but who recommended Unreal?
>>
File: 1499273513729.png (60KB, 312x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499273513729.png
60KB, 312x340px
>>385005143
>using an engine the devs have zero experience with
>>
File: anonymous source mn9.jpg (475KB, 1826x1229px) Image search: [Google]
anonymous source mn9.jpg
475KB, 1826x1229px
>>385005215

A forum poster suggested it was Inti-Creates who wanted to use Unreal. That's unconfirmed.

>>385004682
>"you can make a game with drag-and-drop, right?"

That's an anonymous leak, but I believe it. The Wikipedia poster is the first one to drop that Inti had been fired from the project, and he turned out to be correct.
>>
>>385003738

Posted what again? this is breaking news. Artplay Community Manager just said that Inti-Creates is no longer working on the project. This is an official announcement.
>>
>>385005523
>announcement

They only gave an answer because people have finally been raising questions. No backer update or anything like that, just a reply in a forum thread over a year after the fact. This shit is egregious.
>>
>>385006086

Well, she's the CM, so she's speaking officially for the project.

>No backer update or anything like that, just a reply in a forum thread over a year after the fact. This shit is egregious.

And only AFTER someone compiled a big list of proofs showing Inti isn't working on the game.
>>
Are you seriously blaming Inti for Mn9?
Hilarious.
This garbage will never, ever be as good as Zero, ZX or Gunvolt.
>>
>>385006405
>Are you seriously blaming Inti for Mn9?
>Hilarious.

Cuz they were the MAIN fucking devs. Comcept was involved with the story, and designs. After they write a few pages, and make some drawings they're done. Inti-creates then makes the game. Sure, Comcept and Inafune-san get quite a bit of the blame, but Inti deserves the majority of it.

Now, we have Inti Creates outright FIRED from a similar project. One disasterous 3D game, and fired from another. Conclusion: Inti can't do 3D worth shit.
>>
>>385006381
>>385006086

What in the acutal fuck was Iga planning? To just release the game without Inti's logo on the cover, and their names not in the credits? Did he think that people wouldn't notice?
>>
>>385006830
Japanese never admit to being in the wrong, it's in their culture. They'd rather pretend everything is A-Okay like that dog in flaming house "This is fine" than admit that shit is falling apart.
>>
>>385006559
How about applying some logic over the post-purchase rationalization?
Inti was never, ever involved in a bad game before MN9.
Bloodstained is still a copy-paste of MN9, even if they changed developers, this is still a project from a self-fellating producer with the same staff, even the same marketing.
You guys can fall for these scams over and over, but don't try to put the blame on an actual developer that has made some of the best side-scrolling action games ever.
>>
>>385006405
>implying the people who made those games even work there anymore
>>
File: 1446564888008.png (208KB, 342x366px) Image search: [Google]
1446564888008.png
208KB, 342x366px
Welp.
I backed this because of inti.
>>
>>385007296

Inti have proven themselves to be not suited for 3D games in Unreal engine. MN9 was a mess.
>>
File: gunvolt dsp switch.jpg (14KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
gunvolt dsp switch.jpg
14KB, 189x267px
>>385007020
But they literally do.
>>
This is some shady shit. holy fuck.
>>
>>385007016
Go to bed inti
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.