[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about this game. >dungeons are well-designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Skyrim_Cover.png (4MB, 1529x1898px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim_Cover.png
4MB, 1529x1898px
Say something nice about this game.

>dungeons are well-designed both in terms of gameplay and graphics
>>
Loli mods
>>
>>385001852
>Spells look cool as fuck
>>
File: Blue_hazes_over_backlit_Pluto.jpg (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_hazes_over_backlit_Pluto.jpg
141KB, 1000x1000px
Nice soundtrack.
>>
File: The-Weekenders-Tino-Tonitini[1].jpg (50KB, 750x487px) Image search: [Google]
The-Weekenders-Tino-Tonitini[1].jpg
50KB, 750x487px
>>385001852
voice acting is good
even though every other male is this guy
>>
>>385001852
No they're not. In fact, I'd say the dungeons are one of the weakest aspects of the game. They're simplistic and repetitive in aesthetic, enemy and puzzle usage. The ones that actually look and feel different are all tied to quests, making exploration for the sake of exploration feel underwhelming and unrewarding
>>
Like all Bethesda games, it is easily moddable.
>>
>>385001852
Todd
>>
>>385002286
god damn tinos mom was hot
>>
>>385001852
The story wasn't that bad and the voice powers were a nice addition.
>>
Enderal came about because of it
>>
Some nice mods. Both round and flat available.
>>
>>385001852
The best wyvern fights. Extremely immersive. Interesting locations. Amazing soundtrack. Cool exploits (like infinite shouts). Very easy to talk about (thanks to story elements like Stormcloak vs Empire). Todd.
>>
>>385001852
Depends, is there a mod that turns everyone into cute girls?
>>
It has the best modding community.
>>
>>385001852
One of ,if not , the best games ever made.
The blending of gameplay with lore via the shouts was simply sublime.

To those that absolutely despise this game I say
"There is a reason the companies that made games you thought were better are out of business."
"You have shitty taste in games."
>>
>>385001852
Mods
>>
I really liked the vehicle sections - in fact it has one of the best car handlings I've ever seen in an open world game.
>>
You guys should buy the Remastered Edition, it's better than modding the original!

>>385002619
But EA has bought game studios that made the best games ever only to close them down for no reason.
>>
>>385002619
What a fucking faggot who quotes himself.
>>
Oh hi Todd
>>
>>385001852
The greatest ARPG ever made. It puts almost every JRPG to shame.
>>
>>385002637
Wow and i thought cbbe was lore breaking
>>
>>385001852
Music is nice. Modding community is vast and skilled.
>>
It's fun and you can explore for hundreds of hours and still find something new.
>>
>>385001852
>dungeons are well-designed
Kek. No-one could possibly believe this, surely?

It has good voice acting, and mods make it versatile.
>>
It's a good platform for mods.
>>
>>385001852
The succubus mod was fun, at least for an hour or so
>>
File: 15008441456440.jpg (473KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
15008441456440.jpg
473KB, 2560x1440px
>>385001852
My degenerate fetishes are covered by this modding framework
>>
the modding community is amazing and the game looked good for its time
literally everything else about the game is mediocre to horrible at best
>>
>>385001852
I'm still playing it 6 years after release because it's comfy as fuck and is pretty much the only open world RPG that doesn't shove its story down your throat.
Yeah, Witcher has better writing and Dragon Age has better characters but I don't care. I don't play videogames for the plot. TES is the only RPG series that allows me to get bored halfway through a conversation and walk 100 miles in the opposite direction with no consequence.
>>
>>385002752
You sound irritated.
To that I say
"Want a hug angry anon?"
>>
>>385004845
This makes me realize why TES VI hasnt been started on eyt.

Skyrim is that comfy.

Bethesda will literally have to outdo themselves with TES VI, the way Skyrim built on Oblivion and Morrowind before it.
>>
>>385001852
By the nine divines stay on the roads, its the daedra you see.
>>
>>385004845

If CDPR made a witcher 3 a like where you could chargen your own witcher and it had some more varied weapon choices I'd never stop playing it.
>>
Post more screenshots and mods
>>
>>385005414
Problem is it would still lock you into dialogue for 10 minutes at a time, and prevent you from doing sandbox shit while you're on a mission. It wouldn't have the seamlessness of Skyrim. But yeah, not being able to make your own character is a huge drawback.
>>
>>385006702
I don't mind that at all - the king dialogues were generally far more interesting to me than anything in any recent Beth game.

I just wish I could make my own Cat school witcher and just roll with it however I liked
>>
POST WAIFUS
>>
>>385002286
Later days!
>>
File: Dumb Bitch 4.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Bitch 4.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
>>385010245
Everytime until you like her.
>>
>>385001852
used to play the shit out of this when it came out until it got boring and i started playing FONV but i had a lot of fun playing it when i did. brings back some good highschool memories
>>
>>385001852
>dungeons are well-designed both in terms of gameplay and graphics
>every dungeon is a linear path back to the entrance
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.