[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure gamer fatigue? I spend 3 weeks without playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bogsari.jpg (298KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bogsari.jpg
298KB, 1200x675px
How do you cure gamer fatigue? I spend 3 weeks without playing video games and I still have it.
>>
You got a job?
>>
Get a job.
>>
I feel you bro. I just bought a house, got married and got a dog all in the last month. I've played all of an hour of games in that time. I really want to play them but can't afford it/too busy
>>
>>385001930
>>385002041
wtf why would I become a wagecuck? That's for normies
>>
>>385001729
Don't play videogames when you don't feel like it and do when you do? What is the fucking problem holy shit.
>>
>>385001729
Quick rundown please
>>
Typically a good balance between work and play keeps gaming fun and fresh. If you're a NEET then of course you'll get bored of a pointless existence of gaming.
>>
>>385002048
(You) wanna switch? I'd rather have a house and a cute waifu
>>
>>385002895
This is by far the greatest answer out of the bunch.

If you never feel the need to play video-games than, well, you don't need to play video-games. They're entertainment, anon, not a lifestyle.
>>
File: 1441105310484.jpg (38KB, 680x357px) Image search: [Google]
1441105310484.jpg
38KB, 680x357px
A job might be the best option, since you might earn some peanuts and make yourself a little bit useful to someone, but if you really don't want to do that I can tell you it's about not being able to play games.
No, not that you don't play cause you don't want to, it's about not being able to. You are still sitting there with the same good ole games two clicks away. Go for a tent trip or something, spend some time away from computer. That'll get your juices flowing and give you the itch for some vidya. Try lifting, you might raise your strength a bit.
>>
>>385001729
Stop playing fucking MMOs and MOBAs.
Try a genre you wouldn't dare touch before and force yourself to play more than 3 hours;then try a genre you haven't tried yet but you'd like to.
>>
>>385001729
The key is to actually find games you will enjoy (so don't replay old games). Don't look at guides and tips and all that. Also set a time limit of about an hour to 3 hours once a week at the start. You want to look forward to "gaming" time.
Also best tip is to get off /v/, it is cancerous browsing it everyday if you actually want to enjoy games
>>
>>385001729

Get a job.
>>
File: vlx-costin-01-emp-captains-01.jpg (184KB, 849x1185px) Image search: [Google]
vlx-costin-01-emp-captains-01.jpg
184KB, 849x1185px
>>385001729
>How do you cure gamer fatigue
I don't have to.
The Nation Calls.
>>
>>385002818
Go to a gym and stay away form /fit/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.