[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, I'm on the somewhat younger side, and I missed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
Hey faggots,

I'm on the somewhat younger side, and I missed a lot of early 2000's gaming. Is there any site that allows you to create and manage a backlog? e.g i've never played any MGS game, so a tool that lets me search games/series and enter them to a list would be great.
>>
A pen and piece of paper will do it you fucking retard.
>>
damnit lew
>>
>>385001745
>>
>>385001525
kill yourself my dude
>>
>>385001745
I'm talking about something like MAL, where they have ratings and various info about the shows embedded in the entries.
>>
Sincerely though, what are you trying to accomplish that needs a special website or program?
>>
>>385001525
GOG
>>
>>385002028
As opposed to Metacritic, or what? Do a Google search, if you like what you see write it down.
>>
>>385001525
I'm in a good mood OP so here

Howlongtobeat.com

Will he able to create a backlog and tell you how long each game is.
>>
>>385002097
Something like Metacritic, yeah. I'd use that and a excel table or some shit but it's missing a ton of stuff I used to play when I was younger.
>>
>>385002203
>Howlongtobeat.com

This is more or less what I'm looking for, many thanks anon.
>>
How young are we talking here? I understand that /v/ is filled with 20 year old redditards but honestly you seem even younger. Dont tell me you're underageb&?
>>
>>385001745
>Pen
>Paper
Uh? What are those? Some new app for my iPad?
>>
>>385001525
you already know about mgs but hardly anyone ever mentions Zone Of the Enders

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zone_of_the_Enders_(video_game)

one of the top games on the ps2
>>
glitchwave
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.