[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right /v/. I'm moving to Kobe due to a job transfer and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 250D-14.jpg (127KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
250D-14.jpg
127KB, 768x480px
Right /v/. I'm moving to Kobe due to a job transfer and want to keep PC gaming. I've seen my apartment and the sizes really aren't a meme. I'm thinking of building a Mini ITX PC for $600. Should I buy the 1050ti or is the RX 480 truly worth the bigger investment?
>>
File: 1500094718684.jpg (3MB, 2233x2779px) Image search: [Google]
1500094718684.jpg
3MB, 2233x2779px
>>384997482
Get a ps4. Don't fall for the peecee meme, I did and ended up spending about $500 a year just to get games running at almost equivalent settings.

Add this to the lack of games and they really don't make sense
>>
>>384997593
I already have a PC and love it but it'll be way to do big to ship to Japan or even have a comfy setup. All my friends play on PC and I don't really want to play solo all the time on PS4
>>
>>384997593
>i want to build a pc with xyz specs
>donĀ“t do it peeceee is a meme hurr
>but i want a pc not a ps4
>autistic screeching

every fucking time.
>>
>>384997482
i would say go for the 1050ti

better temps wich are a factor in mini itx pcs
>>
You're probably not gonna be able to get a 480 for the price you want right now. 1050ti is probably the better bet or a slitghtly older AMD card.
>>
>>384997593
stop telling lies. I bought parts last time I went to the US to build a PC like OP is trying to do. I haven't spent any extra money aside from buying games.
>>
>>384997593
>not having both

are you unemployed?
>>
>>384997482
The mining meme is dying. Wait a bit and get a 470/480 or 570/580.
>>
RX480/580 is worth the investment
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.