[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play any game that is supposed to be "comfy" >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1448970529057.jpg (23KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1448970529057.jpg
23KB, 232x197px
>Play any game that is supposed to be "comfy"
>Get bored
>Play any game with any sort of violent activity
>Enjoy it
Why? I just realized that all of my games that I enjoy have me kill,punch,shoot, stab anything that moves. What gives? Am I a violent person or are humans wired this way?
>>
Because violent games are simple reactionary games
You fear the pain of a sober life
Play Spacechem
Play factorio
play life
>>
>>384995875
>Play Spacechem
>Play factorio
But I don't like playing any of these games. It's just weird thinking about it but most of my library is just mindless violence and I enjoy it. Obviously they're mostly exaggerated but still.
>>
>>384995775
You're a normal man.
>>
>>384995775
>be primate
>enjoy violent activities
It ain't hard to put together, anon
>>
>>384995775
People play vidya for different reasons. Some want cheap thrills, some want to relax, some want to compete, some want to roleplay, etc...it's not a big deal, cousin
>>
>>384995775
The only good "comfy" games are puzzle games, but most of the time those are too hard for comfyfags.
>>
Comfy posters are massive faggots who are bad at games so they invent buzzwords to feel better about building settlements in fo4 for hours
>>
All the games I love involve fragging other players. Killing shit is fun if it's just a videogame.
>>
>>384995875
infinifactory is like spacechem and factorio combined
>>
File: 1406258949383.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406258949383.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
>>384995775
>violent activity
Not saying this as an insult, but appreciation of comfy games comes with age.

When you are younger you want action and excitement, as you get older, your life gets more complex and you want to get away from everything and have a "comfy" experience and not have to worry about all the problems that come with life.

Nothings wrong with enjoying action anon.
>>
It's normal to have certain preferences.
It's normal to have craving for particular games more than others.
It's normal to have such cravings in certain time in particular.

That said, there is something slightly wrong with you if you can't EVER go out of your comfort zone. Certain degree of preference is fine, but having a seriously narrow set of things that you enjoy is actually worrisome. And 99% of the time, it's actually just people being lazy and trying to make up excuses for their laziness rather than challenge themselves.

>>384999218
If you seriously can't experience feelings of comfort, nostalgia etc... there is something wrong with you.
If you can't actually understand that other people do without making up an insane conspiration theory how everybody who has broader horizon than you have has to be faggot making up things: you have a SERIOUS problem.

>>384999606
No it's really not. It's actually laughably simple and shallow compared to either of those. I like Infinifactory but it's basically the most superficial shallow elements of those two games destiled to a set of simple small puzzles. It barely scratches the surface of what those games do.
Still pretty fun though.
>>
Comfy games are slow, boring, have shit gameplay, and drag on forever.
>>
>>384999817
>without making up an insane conspiration theory
where?
>how everybody who has broader horizon than you have has to be faggot making up things
the irony
>>
>>385000208
>where?
>Comfy posters are massive faggots who are bad at games so they invent buzzwords
Did you not actually realize what you had posted few minutes ago?
>>
i'm rimworlded out. i ctrl f'd for comfy. this is what i found. just tried spacechem and it was less comfy and more homework.

what are some comfy games i can play? kinda done with infinifactory and played factorio to death.
>>
>>385000602
that wasn't me
>>
>>385000802
Then what the fuck were you posting for to begin with you mongoloid?
>>
>>385000862
You gave me a (you) and started spouting some next level bullshit. You clearly replied to the wrong person mother fucker.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.