[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We talk about video games autisticly and as cringy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 1500793774881s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500793774881s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
ITT: We talk about video games autisticly and as cringy as possibly

LET IT OUT
>>
>>384991689

i like skyward sword the best and I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT
>>
>>384991734
wow what do you like about it i never played it, iliked phantom hourglass and twilight princess but didn' play other zleda games
>>
File: bestwaifu.jpg (31KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.jpg
31KB, 400x457px
>>384991818

I like Zelda a lot, she's cute! And I thought the controls were a lot of fun to use and it made it feel like I actually had a sword and a shield and it was cool. And I liked the characters a lot, even Fi, and it looks really pretty. It also has some pretty good dungeon design sometimes, so it is probably my favorite Zelda game.
>>
nothing will ever surpass that epicness that was the first super mario bros, it revolutionized gaming and saved the industry from the crash bandicoot, iwata is a genius RIP :( we'll never have an amazing man like that again, he was like the steve jobs of fvideo games. oh god, why couldn't you take justin bieber instead? XD
>>
>>384992892
did you really lek mario so mcuh i mena i dont' get lal you do is jumpa round, it's not really that fun. the later ones where but the earlier ones weren't that great.
>>
i like overwatch and minecraft
>>
>>384991689
So, typical /v/?
>>
>>384991931
I think SS is criminally underrated. I wouldn't call it my favourite Zelda game but I unironically think it's better than Ocarina of Time. My favourite is probably Link's Awakening.

>>384991818
I liked both PH and TP. You should consider Spirit Tracks if you liked PH.
>>
>>384991689
Dwarf Fortress is objective the best game ever made and the fact that big companies don't follow his model shows that they are all fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1410333690_hy3wsfshyxlt.jpg (50KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1410333690_hy3wsfshyxlt.jpg
50KB, 450x450px
you guys are so random sometimes

I randomly shot a guy I wasn't aiming at today in battlegrounds and I laughed so hard
>>
>>384993526

/Thread
>>
So I finally got off of world of warcraft today and made summoners rift from league of legends in minecraft.
>>
I grinded to max level in Ys The Oath in Felghana on those small cockroaches in the lava area. It took me well over 15 hours of killing the cockroaches, leaving the screen, coming back and repeating.
>>
>>384991689
well done
>>
If the Souls series (plus whatever similar games in different settings) was a yearly franchise then I wouldn't play other video games
>>
I ironically ate some doritos and mountain dew today while watching the newest Leafy vid. I then went to /v/ to shitpost as a random console fanboy, when really I don't give two shits about Xbox or PS4. I took a screencap of my thread and posted it on reddit, where we ironically pretend to be anons and adopt their culture.
>>
I haven't played videogames in about a week and I'm depressed that the reason why is im bored of all of the ones I currently play
:(
>>
Neptunia is ironically my favourite vodeogame of all time and she's happens to also be my ironical waifu. Irocally, i have a collection of all the dakimakuras of the CPUs and i ironically enjoy cuddling them producing ironic moanings.
Sometimes i also ironically fap to them and ironically cum.
I have ironically watched around anime on crunchyroll and i joined a facebook group of ironic anime fans like me. My girlfriend and i ironically go every year in japan to buy ironical merch and we ironically use random japanese words (XD we are so random) in everyday life.
>>
>>384993998
Cringy souls baby
>>
I'm being completely unironic right now, I don't finish video games that I like because I don't want them to end.
>>
>>384994347
I DIDN'T COME INTO THIS THREAD TO BE MADE FUN OF THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PLACE OF SANCTUARY
>>
>>384991689
I know that Emote. I watch his streams.
>>
File: 1357544105081.jpg (69KB, 358x392px) Image search: [Google]
1357544105081.jpg
69KB, 358x392px
>>384991689
I like playing a variety of different genres of fun video games across multiple consoles, handhelds and PC.
>>
>>384993998
I love the souls series so much I wish they didn't stop
>>
POST SNIPPIES
>>
>>384994347
No bullying!!!
>>
I enjoy playing on PC and don't really care about the console wars. But I still post PC master race images to start shit storms because it feels good.
>>
In Bully, I skate through the town at night and roleplay as El Barto. Not as Bart Simpson, but as El Barto specifically.

I'm 35 years old.
>>
File: OvhWI6M.png (180KB, 1863x309px) Image search: [Google]
OvhWI6M.png
180KB, 1863x309px
>>
not really a cringey/autistic admission but I have nobody to talk to and I really wanna tell someone how I just got fucking betrayed by literally ALL my marshals in Knights of Honor. A few of those commanders had been through multiple wars, fought side by side with their king, been outfitted with the finest troops and war tech available, and yet when the king dies and some filthy leper from Burgundy comes along and flashes them a bit of coin they all rebel! Ragequit that shit in an instant. Was fucking brutal mayne. I had like 5 standing armies ready to pounce on the Seljuks.
>>
>>384995102
>photon
>>
I become extremely frustrated with online shooters when they don't have 1 death only modes because I like RPing being a soldier surviving the hell of war and playing as slowly and safely as possible
>>
I hate women so much, I keep Dragon's Dogma installed just so that I can raid the matriarchal bandit camp every once in a while and slaughter all the feminist cunts.
>>
Wrestling games are the pinnacle of vidya
>>
>>384995347
shamefully I'm the opposite. I have no self preservation at all because of the fact that I can easily respawn in like 10 seconds, usually resulting in a K/D ration of about 1:1 most games as I tend to run into the fray guns blazing. I'm one of those "lone wolf playing hero" players.
>>
File: D6Gt2K0_d-1-1.jpg (68KB, 515x325px) Image search: [Google]
D6Gt2K0_d-1-1.jpg
68KB, 515x325px
>>384995102
I feel better after reading that.
>>
More autism plz
>>
Every Evo I get an urge to start playing fighting games.
I open one, try to complete tutorial/some simple challenges or arcade modes, get frustrated because I was a pc player all my life and I have a really hard time playing anything with a pad, or anything requiring me to press precise buttons in rapid succession for this matter, close the game, skip to next EVO, repeat.
>>
Yo /v/ you suck at this. It's like you're aware of what's _actually_ cringe and just intentionally trying to avoid it.

C'mon, it's an anonymous imageboard.
>>
I've pretty much decided I'm only playing single player games from now on. I play games to relax, and the pressure of screwing up and making real people mad at me is more than I can take.
>>
>>384994282
Artist name?
Good ass NepNep.
>>
FALLOUT 4 IS A FUCKING HORRIBLE GAME!
ANYONE WHO LIKE FALLOUT 4 IS A TODD NIGGER!
>>
I'm either not autistic enough or too autistic for most building games. I love the concept of building games, adn having to tailor your shit to the environment. But most of them don't go that far. They just give you the building tools, and it's all like "just build shit, dude". And then half of them want to add survival aspects, too. Because Minecraft was a blockbuilder survival game, so now EVERY fucking game needs to ape Minecraft.

But there needs to be something to do. A sense of progress. Or a way to exercise your skill in a meaningful way. Where the fuck are the builder games that also get some of the other game shit right? I'm getting so tired of being dicked around with cool mechanics and never getting to fucking do anything with them. Or when you get to do shit, it's RNG crap added on as an afterthought and the game is a monotone slog.

One cool mechanic doesn't mean you can just ignore every other part of making video games, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: vita headpat.png (51KB, 353x558px) Image search: [Google]
vita headpat.png
51KB, 353x558px
I LOVE MY LITTLE VITA!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO PLAY WEEB GAMES ON IT ALL DAY LONG AND NEVER TOUCH ANOTHER STINKY WESTERN GAIJIN DEV GAME EVER AGAIN (˃ᆺ˂)

I WANT TO PLAY GRAVITY RUSH AND DISGAEA UNTIL I SHRIVEL UP AND DIE!!!!!!!!! ~ <3
>>
Mario is gay gay Nintendo gay
>>
File: 1499905067175.png (147KB, 339x328px) Image search: [Google]
1499905067175.png
147KB, 339x328px
I unironically enjoy kingdom hearts and wish more games had crossovers to satisfy my childhood dreams.

>there will never be a mario and sonic game in the same vein as their actual franchises
>>
>>384998875
insecure people
>>
>>385001346
This is what I thought.

Like this thread is just "unpopular /v/ opinions" or "post like a redditor". Neither of those are really cringe, it's just dumb.
>>
>>385001532
I think it's the result of the younger userbase really.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.