[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i started playing the ass robot game and I died at the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tqmnnt.png (458KB, 803x732px) Image search: [Google]
tqmnnt.png
458KB, 803x732px
so i started playing the ass robot game and I died at the end of the mission while fighting the 2 machine blades

and now I have to restart the whole game WTF
>>
>>384976637
Don't be deterred OP. This is the only part of the game that doesn't have standard checkpoints. If you're playing on hard (I recommend this difficulty) I suggest doing the prologue on normal and then switching to hard after you beat the boss.
>>
>>384977201
Yeah I'll lower the difficulty

is there more touhou bullet hell stuff in the game or was that only for the intro?
>>
>>384976637
should have played the original nier instead of automated ass
>>
>>384977504
Bullet hell segments are common as you progress the story. They're pretty easy later on when you get the chips to defend against ranged attacks and boost your own ranged damage.
>>
>>384977504
>touhou bullet hell

You sound like a fucking idiot, my man.
Play the first Nier instead of ruining your experience by playing Automata first.
>>
>>384978252
i'm not an idiot, you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>384976637
>Fail the tutorial
Kek how bad can you be
>>
facebookweeb game
>>
>>384978349
>lol I play games in the wrong order and bitch about failing tutorials, I'm not an idiot
>>
>>384976637
Taro doesn't want shitters like you playing his games.
>>
You are actually supposed to die in the tutorial, that's why the credits speed past, it's a bit of a running joke in the first part of the game. It is meant to be a throw back to old school coin op shooters that were designed to make you die but keep trying.
>>
File: cavia easy mode.png (220KB, 867x786px) Image search: [Google]
cavia easy mode.png
220KB, 867x786px
>>384976637
....You died in the tutorial?
>>
>>384976637
Why does Toobie have a magnum pistol from halo?
>>
>>384978895
I hate to break it to you, but you're just bad at the game.
>>
>>384979658
yeah on hard mode you monkey

Give ma a break
>>
yeah it's pretty shit
just drop it now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.