[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I allowed to make a Guild finder thread in /v? Postem >Tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Albion_Online.jpg (70KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Albion_Online.jpg
70KB, 620x350px
Am I allowed to make a Guild finder thread in /v?
Postem
>Tax %
>Tier
>Discord(Yes or no)
>>
Why do you fags play this shit
It looks like a mobile game
>>
File: 25.png (1009KB, 925x745px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
1009KB, 925x745px
>>384975387
>>
No
Game is also shit
>>
>>384975387
it literally can be played on mobile.
>>
File: King of the Slavs.jpg (51KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
King of the Slavs.jpg
51KB, 500x481px
>>384977067
>You can literally play Overwatch on Console
>You can literally play Rainbowsix on Console
>You can literally play Borderlands 2 on PSVista
>You can literally watch your girlfriend cuck you on snapchat
Whats the difference
>>
Albion History X is the most cancerous guild to ever have grazed /vg/, literally a reddit field trip to 4chan, fuck off you arab whore.
>>
>>384979010
difference is, I'm a legit cuck, so I get off to the last one, the rest is just wrong.
>>
>>384977067
it literally cannot be played on mobile. Only will work on high end tablets.
>>
>pay to play
>pay for premium membership that makes the grind half as long
>microtransactions for special currency
>>
File: 1436119894993.gif (916KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1436119894993.gif
916KB, 490x367px
>>384979870
>Lose everything on death
>Gold farming easy af
>Items you get for paying are trash
>>
I remember Albion, it was a great furry RPG with unique art direction

what is this shit
>>
>grind getting resources
>you leveled up and now can get higher level resources
>grind getting those

thats all there is
>>
" Bluehole started with a team of about 35 developers supporting Greene's work, but which as of June 2017 has expanded to 70 and expected to increase again to 90 with a new studio based in Madison, Wisconsin;"

How in the fuck do you need S E V E N T Y developers to make a multiplayer only UE4 based game ? A team of 12 general programmers, 12 network people, and 12 artists would be complete overkill to finish the project and they have double that and want more.
>>
>>384980058
>I remember Albion, it was a great furry RPG with unique art direction
Speaking of, how does the current game manage to get away with the same name?
>>
>>384981862
>How in the fuck do you need S E V E N T Y developers to make a multiplayer only UE4 based game ? A team of 12 general programmers, 12 network people, and 12 artists would be complete overkill to finish the project and they have double that and want more.
And 40 shills, my man.
>>
Does this have quests? Or is it just some kind of Clash of Clans with a RuneScape skin?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.