[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /v/, I need your help You see, I bought Xenoverse 1 for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DRAGONBALL.jpg (225KB, 445x720px) Image search: [Google]
DRAGONBALL.jpg
225KB, 445x720px
Ok /v/, I need your help

You see, I bought Xenoverse 1 for the PS3 and I really liked it. However, Xenoverse 2 seemed really samey so i skipped it.

Now in 22 of Semptember they are going to release both Pokken Tournament DX and Xenoverse 2 for the Switch, and since I don't want to buy Pokken again I have been thinking about giving Xeno 2 a chance.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it?
>>
>>384965041
It's alright. If you haven't played the series in a while, it'll feel pretty fresh.
>>
>have to preorder to unlock everything
fuck that
>>
Xenoverse 2 is just everything the first game should have been.

The Switch version even comes with the story from the first game.

Honestly it's worth going through again if you liked the first one.
>>
>>384965041
I dunno if you get to carry your shit over from the first one if it's on another console.

I think you only get it if you really like the first one, or are looking for some kinda OC/Headcannon fuel stuff imho.

I was honest enough with myself on that to get it on release.
>>
>>384965041
It's better in every way. If you still have taht XV1 save, your character from there can be transfered to XV2 and have some minor appearances in the story.
>>
>>384965041
No, it's only a slight upgrade from the first game.
Wait for Fighterz.
>>
>>384965708
You could do that on switch?
>>
>>384966129
Nope I just posted on a whim, sorry
You get template XV1 hero instead.
>>
>>384965041
As someone whose first PS4 game was XV, XV2 is just more of the same and not enough to justify buying it.
I regret getting it.
>>
File: 1499625299595.jpg (22KB, 406x314px) Image search: [Google]
1499625299595.jpg
22KB, 406x314px
>>384965041
Get the ps4 version. That version is superior.
The switch vers runs at locked 30fps in 3v3 battles. And only 60 fps in 1vs 1 battles
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.