[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing dark souls 3 >hacker staggers me 1000 times in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fucking hell.png (278KB, 575x615px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.png
278KB, 575x615px
>playing dark souls 3
>hacker staggers me 1000 times in a row and destroys all my gear
>add him on steam to ask him why he is such a massive cunt
>he replies:
> " lol i been banned before "
> " lol where have you been??? "
> " this isnt ds2 "
> " you cant ban someone forwever on ds3 "
>" also you desrive this for invading! "
> " get rekt "
>im getting real tired of his shit because hes acting all edgy so i decide to block him
>get hacked by him for the rest of the evening
>everytime he invades me i have to ALT + F4 out of the game because he doesent stop staggering and throwing me into the air
>everytime i have to spend all my souls to repair my gear

Into the trash it goes. I really loved to play DS3 but the hackers ruined it for me.
>>
>>384964601
just turn off the online mode jeez.
>>
>>384965201
/thread
>>
A thread got deleted because the OP is too stupid to turn online off. Good job, OP.
>>
>>384965201
>>384965316

why though?
im playing dark souls 3 for the pvp.
i play dark souls
>>
>>384964601
If you want to play DS PvP, play on a console you fucking moron.
>>
>>384965517
>why though
read this post >>384964601
maybe you wrote it? in that case why are you asking? are you slow?
>>
>>384965517
Do it for 15 fucking minutes and he'll get bored leave. Christ.
>>
>>384965517
>playing dark souls 3 for the pvp
>playing souls for the pvp
>souls
>pvp
Fuck you OP
>>
>>384965517
Play something else for a few hours and let him fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>384965517
>I play for the PvP!
>OH SHIT FUCKING HACKERS!
And to think I actually wanted to try this one.
>>
>>384964601
>add him on steam to ask him why he is such a massive cunt
Underage/Shitposting are both bannable offenses. Maybe if you didn't act like such a triggered faggot both here and ingame you wouldn't find your self being targeted
>>
>>384964601
fuck everyone else in the thread and fuck this guy for hacking.
record it with shadowplay or something equal and send it to bamco or steam. get this cunt banned
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-19+at+11.50.09).jpg (20KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-19+at+11.50.09).jpg
20KB, 419x421px
>>384964601
DS3 used to be so fun to invade in. It isn't unfun because of the meta, exploits or gank squads, it's because of the hackers.
A new table was added that now lets complete noobs to CE do everything a pro could do. Before, if a hacker invaded you you could just switch to a cursed weapon and kill them instantly. Now, that doesn't work. They can just instantly revive, toggle a script to make themselves immune to insta-death and other malicious effects, or simply do as that hacker did to you, OP.
Of course, with new tables comes instability. Every new script on that table either doesn't work properly, or WILL get you flagged for a soft-ban. So unless they have alt accs, which they probably do, you won't see them for a week.
I've just started to keep a script on that stops me from losing weapon/armor durability. So if that does happen, I'm not fucked in the souls department.
>>
>>384964601
>current state of pc gaming
>>
How do I get to the "hidden" area of the game where you fight the nameless king?
>>
>>384965517
Why do you play solely for one of the worst aspects of the game?
>>
>>384965517
>I play souls for pvp
Epic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.