[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this game free over XBL awhile back, and man, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
I got this game free over XBL awhile back, and man, I'm having a really hard time getting into this. The combat feels extremely clunky, unfun and awkward, and the story feels very generic with gratuitous sex thrown in to keeps things "interesting". When does this really start to pick up? Is it going to feel like this for the entire game or does it really begin to shine after you put in more than 3 hours?
>>
>>384964451
It gets better around act 2, it is better to know the lore before going in. It isn't as generic when you have an understanding of the world
>>
>>384964824
>It gets better around act 2, it is better to know the lore before going in. It isn't as generic when you have an understanding of the world
I want to like the game, I'm just having a hard Yeah, I'm gonna keep giving it a try, the beginning really just soured me so far. Typical "find herbs to heal the soldier" shit and tip screens every 5 feet. Once I finally got to the combat it felt like the game really wanted to have a realistic combat system but it just doesn't feel fun, and selecting skills individually feels awful.
>>
>>384965321

Witcher series is pretty cruddy gameplay wise imho. You play for the production values, art, and plot. They try a number of ways of mixing it up in the three games but never hit on a really good result. They are basically a slightly more adult equivalent of Bioware RPGs.
>>
>>384965502
>Witcher series is pretty cruddy gameplay wise imho. You play for the production values, art, and plot. They try a number of ways of mixing it up in the three games but never hit on a really good result. They are basically a slightly more adult equivalent of Bioware RPGs.
I definitely find the characters, voice acting and art style intriguing. The gameplay is giving me a headache though. I really know nothing about this series so, does it open up eventually and let you just explore or it fairly linear? What's the "coolest" thing you can do? Any kind of crafting, forging etc?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.