[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to fix Bloodstained >Let From Software make it instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: garbage.png (2MB, 1916x1055px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
2MB, 1916x1055px
How to fix Bloodstained

>Let From Software make it instead

Problem solved. Imagine Miyazaki being allowed to work on this game, what we could look forward to...

>every area being drab with no colors, exciting venues such as gothic hallway, gothic balcony, evil swamp, evil forest, evil cave, evil mountain
>enemies all being generic weird looking zombie shit or monsters blatantly ripped off of Berserk but not nearly as cool looking or interesting
>gear and npcs blatantly ripped off of Berserk but not as cool
>story is some vague "blah blah blah evil shit evil gods blah blah dark eclipse lord blah blah the prophecy of the old blah blah shit happens this world sucks
.setting devoid entirely of humor to make it as sickdark as possible
>graphic rape and pedophilia references
>main character has to heal by injecting herself with vials of demon semen

Imagine how great Bloodstained could have been...
>>
bloodshit sucks and so does dark souls
>>
>>384964435
fpbp
>>
>>384964069
>Let From Software make it instead
No.
Just fucking no. It would become another fucking Souls game which would defeat the point entirely of a late era Castlevania game.
>>
>>384964069
Careful with those lips anon. You're gonna chafe them sucking that dick so hard.
>>
>>384965281
Sorry bro but souls game replaced castlevania, why do you think all these "metroidvania" games that get made now copy it? They're more challenging, have better gameplay and better combat, and are more interesting.
>>
>>384965586
Only replaced castlevania because Konami inked ever closer to Pachinko.
Not because the games were bad in any way or that Souls over took them in their genre.
Only that Konami just up and fucking dropped the whole franchise as a whole.

These "Metroidvania's Copy it because Konami are fucking hacks and killed any and every fucking franchise they had for fucking Patchy slot.
Nobody is making Souls clones because nobody can get past Souls faggots high standards that the souls games don't even pass.
>>
>/v/ likes edgy shit

wow color me surprised
>>
>>384964069
>.setting devoid entirely of humor to make it as sickdark as possible

I don't think you've actually played a Soulsborne game.
>>
>>384964069
>sickdark

Holy shit, it's like I'm back in 2014.
>>
>>384966515
I did, they suckd
>>
This game looks, sounds, and feels like Aria of Sorrow 3 and I will love it because of this.
Fight me.
>>
>>384964069
>sickdark
Oh. You are that faggot.
I was wondering where the fucking to wondered off to.
It's been like 2 years. Hows it been knowing that nobody latched onto your stupid as fuck word?
>>
>>384964069
Fuck off with your shitty suggestions. People paid Iga to make an Igavania, and that's exactly what we're getting.
>>
>>384964069
wow you started with a good idea then turned it into a retarded from bashing postt fucking idiot
>>
>>384966887
If you actually played the demo than I won't.
If you are fanboying like crazy and never touched the bloodstained demo than you need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>384964435
/thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.