[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Andromeda made me realize that ME3 is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Mass Effect Andromeda made me realize that ME3 is actually a pretty good game.
>>
Andromeda showed me that jewish influence in media can actually backfire.
>>
It's not. That just means the wound closed. Doesn't mean it was never there.
>>
>>384961337
>having both my legs dismembered today made me realize that having one arm dismembered last year was actually pretty enjoyable
>>
Zelda cycle
>>
>>384961337
Casey Hudson was vindicated by MEA, despite what he did to ME3 he managed to spearhead 3 decent games
Someone else got it wrong
>>
>>384961337
I'd rather play Andromeda than go back and suffer through all the dumb shit that happened in 3
>>
No, Mass Effect Andromeda made me realize Bioware is incapable of learning their lesson.

Mass Effect 3 was the greatest bamboozle of all time. It was an abortion of storytelling and a raw look at just how vile and despicable Bioware has become. People put great hope in Bioware that they would have taken the sheer rage and anger directed at them to heart, and perhaps make themselves change for the better.

Their hope was misplaced - in fact, their hope was dashed against the wall. The existence of Andromeda is proof that Bioware believes they did nothing wrong with Mass Effect 3 - not only that they did nothing wrong, but people were BEGGING them to bring back Mass Effect, that the franchise they killed was actually WANTED. This isn't just dashing your hopes against the wall, this is Bioware picking up your hopes and dreams, stitching them back together into some Frankenstein's monster, and puppetting it in front of you while making cute little sounds like the hideous Thing-That-Was-Hope was talking right back to you.

Bioware is delusional. There's simply no other way to describe it.
>>
>>384961819
>food analogy
>>
>>384961337
That's not it works. Something can't retroactively become good.
>>
Thats like saying piss is better than shit. While true its not exactly a step up.
>>
>>384962434
If you are a cannibal
>>
>>384961337
ITT people who only played 2 pretend that they're ME/Bioware fans

At this point I'm honestly glad its ded, but for completely different reasons
>>
>>384961337
How did people even like this boring and bland as fuck series in the first place?
>>
i actually liked me3 from beginning to end

but i pirated the shit out of andromeda and quickly uninstalled after the first mission because of the retarded character animations and forced racial/gender diversity
>>
>>384961337
and neither are role playing games
>>
Multiplayer alone was better than the rest of the series.
>>
>>384963393

basically because the first game was off brand version of the Star Trek RPG people have been dreaming of as long as there have been RPGs. after that its hype and stockholm syndrome
>>
>>384961337
Shut the fuck up you human excrement
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.