[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start playing RE7 madhouse difficulty >search for tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498062829781.jpg (73KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
1498062829781.jpg
73KB, 481x481px
>start playing RE7 madhouse difficulty
>search for tips on how to kill fucking mia who's kicking my ass
>99% of the results are literally people just going" HURR DURR madhouse is easy if you use all unlockables" (defense scrolls that make you invencible+saw that kills anything and requires no gas/"ammo")
wtf, is this shit really hard or are people that much of pussies?
>>
It does piss me off that you retain unlockables between difficulties

Yes, you can just not pick it up but that's deliberately ignoring an advantage and feels bad
>>
>>384955710
i can understand later runs, as more of a revenge thing, like "all that shit you put me through game? now is yor turn", but playing for the first time what is supossed to be the real deal and just going all out with unlockables seems stupid, what's even the point then
>>
>>384955136
Mia is fucking easy on Madhouse. Inspect the area for ammo before climbing the ladder (there's also a First Aid behind the door in the next to the ladder), you'll get around 25-34 bullets. Then, climb up one step, go back down and to the back, and unload near her head and make sure every shot lands.
When she gets to about 3ft away, run around to the other end and repeat
>>
>>384957784
i can't aim for shit, but eventually did it with the axe, after shooting her for a while i just kept parrying her charges and hitting her head
>>
>>384958718
After you beat her, grab the saw. It'll make the game laughably easy, until the end of the caves when two acid molded come out and kill you because heir acid can kill you if one hits you and the other shoots acid at the same time, no matter how many steroids you have taken, and you can't break out of the animation.
>>
Mia is literally the hardest fight in the game on Madhouse.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.