[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Ronald go through the trouble of trying to collect Nuka-Cola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Why did Ronald go through the trouble of trying to collect Nuka-Cola Quantum to bang her?

They're out in the middle of nowhere, why didn't he just rape her?
>>
>>384950618
Because unlike you, some people have morales.
>>
You're sick

Don't post her again and delete your life
>>
>>384951487
Sorry, but Miles Morales is not present in either game
>>
>>384950618
>kept the talking head alive so I could get her all jacked up on nuka-cola and bang her on the daily
>>
>>384950618
It's just another testament to Bethesda's awful writing and lack of ability to put any thinking towards writing a believable world.
>>
Why do many of the NPCs in 4 resemble the default male/female protag?
>>
>>384953047
I know. In the wasteland I would encounter women all by themselves all the time. Like in real like they would have been raped in no time.

Too bad there's no mod that allows you to do that
>>
>>384953289
lol
>>
>>384950618
Because the dude's a bit of a scumbag, but he's not evil. He probably misses his wife and the physical company that came with her.
>>
>>384951627
lmao
>>
>>384953462
yeah the dude prlly had a wife befor the bombs fell and stuff, what the fuck is youre problem OP?
>>
>>384953683
>war was 200 years ago
>he probably had a wife before that
>>
>>384953776
wtf r you talking about?
>>
>>384953462
>He probably misses his wife and the physical company that came with her.
Men having emotions and desires for intimacy that rape couldn't satisfy, and who wouldn't commit rape anyway? What utter *nonsense* is this?
>>
>>384950618
It's not that unrealistic, it's entirely possible that he cared about her on some level enough that he couldn't do that.
Or maybe it's jut against his personal moral code or something.
Don't get me wrong, I do wish that Bethesda wouldn't neuter and sanitize their game worlds to remove any trace of objectionable content too. Just saying that there are valid reasons why he might have not wanted to go there.
>>
>>384953870
I know right? All men are rapists, but I get really offended whenever rapists are portrayed in any way in any piece of entertainment.
>>
>>384950618
Because it creates context for you to do the quest.

What answer were you expecting?
>>
>>384954203
It's such a shitty quest I don't even bother.
>>
>>384954273
That's somewhat beyond the point.
>>
>>384953289
A lot of newer games skip over stuff like this cause it's not really PC friendly. Kinda why I don't take the medium as a whole that seriously, it never takes itself seriously enough, which is odd considering the choice of games we're getting lately.
>>
File: 1494002744080.png (415KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494002744080.png
415KB, 680x511px
>>384954418
I know.
>>
File: 1478673771917.jpg (29KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1478673771917.jpg
29KB, 333x333px
>>384954027
I know you're memeing but Lifetime Movie Network is one of the only standard channels keeping cable afloat

And EVERY movie is a victimhood wank about being beaten, exploited, and violated. Women in those movies always end up paying alimony and support, too. I get the impression people who watch enough of this begin to believe the real world reflects what they're watching.

They LOVE to be portrayed as "morally righteous by default."
>>
>>384954471
You say it's PC but it's really publishers not wanting their games to have anything too edgy or off-putting in them that might alienate potential customers. The final product being bland and inoffensive means a larger profit margin.
>>
>>384950618
Because Bethesda seems to think that some people when put into desperate situations like that wouldn't resort to awful things, when in reality truly good people are extremely rare
>>
>>384953214
cause tim buckley worked on this game
>>
>>384954670
>I get the impression people who watch enough of this begin to believe the real world reflects what they're watching.

This is known as "Cultivation Theory". Look into it, interesting stuff. It explains a lot about pearl-clutching individuals.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.