[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people hate the 3d games so much or does the cancerous fanbase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 150056135.jpg (17KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
150056135.jpg
17KB, 236x214px
Do people hate the 3d games so much or does the cancerous fanbase polarize them?
SA 1 and 2 were decent.
>>
>>384944024
SA1 and 2 are bad games only beloved because of nostalgia and the saving grace that is Knuckles Rap throughout. SA1 is almost a nigh-unplayable, buggy mess, and while SA2 is significantly better only 33% of the game is actually good because the rest consists of the mech and treasure hunt missions.
>>
I cant wait for shit to go full circle and classic and boost shitters get fucked for 15 years straight by adventure fans oce more.
>>
>cancerous fanbase
Are you proud of the shit you wrote and or drew at age 12? When you lose your deviantart and sega forum password and perform labor in exchange for currency you are no longer cancer.
>>
>>384944217
It's too easy to just ignore the game and say the bugs make it shit. Yes, they are a problem that heavily takes away from the experience, but there were still good elements like mechanics like homing and some of the level design.
It's by no means good, but it's not total shit either.
>>
>>384944217
If you jump before you change directions in the mech you get to keep your momentum. I have farmed so many drives out of prison lane I never want to play it again and sand ocean can fuck off but all the other mech levels are great fun once you know them well enough to tell what cycle you are on.
>>
Fuck off the Adventure titles were fantastic.

Heroes was alright

Shadow and 06 were awful

Unleashed HD was amazing, but the wii version was meh.

Colors is okay.

Generations is great

Lost World is okay.
>>
File: 1500331654571.png (511KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1500331654571.png
511KB, 750x1100px
Best girl
>>
>>384945918
>the guiding ball of light was Tikal
That was some deeeep lore shit
>>
File: 1500704808409.png (405KB, 874x658px) Image search: [Google]
1500704808409.png
405KB, 874x658px
I liked Sonic Generations

Dunno why the boost formula is disliked a lot
>>
File: McDonaldsgroup55.jpg (13KB, 240x230px) Image search: [Google]
McDonaldsgroup55.jpg
13KB, 240x230px
from a design perspective, the classic sonic characters designs are like the outdated mcdonalds mascots, objectively ugly and a blight on the face of the earth
>>
>>384944217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNhWVLxCnpg

It's not just nostalgia. Both games have genuine charm.
>>
>>384945603
This nigga gets it
>>
>>384945603
Take the rating of every one of those games down by 2 tiers and then it might be more accurate.

Sonic simply hasn't had a game better than "decent" since vidya went 3D. Generations is probably the closest we've come to a good Sonic game and it still has a lot of significant shortcomings. I can be a little more forgiving on the Adventure games because it was their first attempts at a 3D Sonic game, but they both are heavily flawed games as well.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.