[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I grab this while it's on sale or pass? Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: warhammer_vermintide.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer_vermintide.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
Should I grab this while it's on sale or pass? Opinions on the game?
>>
It's pretty good. Why not?
>>
File: 1498170229275.png (284KB, 499x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498170229275.png
284KB, 499x559px
>>384935512
>tfw bought it on console
>>
it has shit waifus
>>
Poor man's L4D with emphasis on melee combat which is inherently shit in first person, good thing they had a free weekend some time ago or I would have wasted money on this shit.
>>
Get some friends at least
Trying to play solo or with what remains of the playerbase is just agonizing
>>
If you like the setting go for it, you might like it.

As someone that doesn't give a shit about Warhammer it felt like a really mediocre Left 4 Dead clone. Also the enemy variety is ass. You fight nothing but rat men with the same model wave after wave. L4D at least had a large variety of Zombies.

If you want a horde shooter that is actually good buy Payday 2 Ultimate Edition or Killing Floor 2.
>>
>>384935512
Only if you have friends to play with
>>
>>384935512
if you are a warhammer faggot, you will like it

if you are not, its pretty shitty. l4d with more grind and the same glitches
>>
>>384935512

It is fun enough for that price. If you don't mind the eventual grind you can easily get a few dozen hours of entertainment out of it.

Looks good enough, the character banter is mostly well-written and if you like the Warhammer lore this is a very good take on it.
>>
>>384935512
single player is retarded, because the npcs won't complete quest objectives, they won't carry shit so you have to do 4x the work that is usually required, along with them dying to fucking everything and not taking care of you when you're holding a giant barrel of powder with your two hands and attacks disabled.

People will come and tell youe online is active, but that's a fucking lie, there's like 10 games going on at most, half of those are closed, or have subhumans with massive ping, and also doing low difficulties because they have no idea what they're doing.

I mean I got it super cheap because some faggot baited me into buying it, and then he never showed up, so idk I may be biased, but everytime I update the fucking thing there's no one in the game browser shit, don't even hop to get the matchmaker to place you with someone.
>>
>>384935512
ONLY IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS

The game fucking blows solo or with randoms
>>
If you like Warhammer Fantasy, definitely. It's obviously made by fans, oozing atmosphere, lore references, great banter between the characters and all that. As a game itself, it's a decent Left 4 Dead-like, with shallow but meaty melee combat and a good weapon variety.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.