[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't seem to get into this game and I don't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I can't seem to get into this game and I don't like it as much as I liked the souls series. Farming blood vials is a total drag.
>>
>Farming blood vials
just everytime you're going to buy something buy some bloodvials and when you start getting more echoes spend all the spare echoes on blood vials.
When I was playing I always had bloodvials because of that.
>>
File: 1475228178408.png (234KB, 914x654px) Image search: [Google]
1475228178408.png
234KB, 914x654px
>>384933561
>Farming blood vials
>>
Is it overated?
>>
>get a ps4 specifically for bloodborne
>play it for a fair bit, beat the blood starved beast
>can't bring myself to play it any more as it runs like fucking ass

The DaS1 PC port had a more stable 30fps than this, and considering the fast combat it really takes me out of it.
I just want to like the game, but it barely feels like it's even functional.
>>
File: 1500752729041.jpg (115KB, 1156x899px) Image search: [Google]
1500752729041.jpg
115KB, 1156x899px
>>384933561
I didn't even realize you could run out of blood vials until i wiped on Rom like 30 times.
>>
>>384933561
Use rally more often and your bullets more to both parry and finish off enemies riskfree. Instead of trying to farm blood vials, explore and practice dealing with enemies smoothly and consistently, and you'll also be getting blood vials as well. The pace has a certain focus compared to Souls and many people generally need to spend time to get used to it because of how they played Souls before.
>>
>>384933561
>farming for vials is a drag
Nigga, is that your primary issue with the game? There's so much more that is so much worse than that in the game.
>>
File: 1499900583582.jpg (104KB, 395x324px) Image search: [Google]
1499900583582.jpg
104KB, 395x324px
>>384933561
They cost barely anything. Kill a giant in the cathedral ward and buy 10.
>>
>>384933561
>Almost every mob in Central Yharnam drops stacks of vials
Plenty of Coldblood that can be used to buy Vials
>Bosses give large amounts of echoes that should be used to buy vials AND level up
>Large stacks of up to 6 Vials can be found in Old Yharnam, Cathedral Ward and other early areas
>Doll set can be obtained and sold to buy an obscene amount of Vials

Blood Vial shortages in early game is a meme
>>
I bought this and Witcher 3, never having played a Souls game before. I started with Bloodborne because I thought I might not like it as much and ended up loving it. Beat it, did the DLC. Then tried to get into Witcher 3 but I can't get past the part where a priest asks you to burn three stacks of corpses.
>>
File: 1493444814764.gif (703KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1493444814764.gif
703KB, 500x262px
>>384934253
>Buying blood vials
>>
Farm bloods in the lecture building and you'll never need vials again
>>
>>384935385
What is this cats endgame?
>>
>>384935528
Not be obese
>>
>>384933561
Why is this thread made every day? If you're farming blood vials it's because you're shit at the game.
>>
>>384935224
I died to Gascoigne so many times that it was a shortage for me. The mistake is that I never bought any vials because I thought I wouldn't need them. As long as you buy them as you go along you'll never worry about them when you get to a boss that takes many tries.
>>
>>384933561
Honest question, how shit do you have to be to run out of blood vials? The only time I ran out was at the very start of the game, where I got my shit kicked in by the Cleric Beast.
>>
>>384935736
The trick is also to not waste your vials when you know you've already pretty much fucked up the fight
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.