[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGO marvel super heroes and avengers games are on sale right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: legomyego.jpg (54KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
legomyego.jpg
54KB, 700x700px
LEGO marvel super heroes and avengers games are on sale right now on the playstation store for $5 and $10 respectively. Are they dumb kids games or worth my time? Do they have good puzzles
>>
>Are they dumb kids games or worth my time?
Yes.
>>
>>384928551
They were on sale at Bundle Stars for $10 for basically the entire LEGO game franchise.
>>
>>384928957
ok not really what i asked
>>
>>384928551
>Are they dumb kids games or worth my time?
Both. I have not played these specific Lego games, but they are basically all the same. The puzzles aren't difficult. Just play the one Lego game about the franchise you care the most about and then see if you like it or want more of that.
>>
>>384929580
ok thanks
>>
Marvel Superheroes was great; it was easy, and goofy, and there's a ton of shit to collect. It's the video game equivalent of candy.

Avengers was fucking terrible. Batman 2 was good, Batman 3 was OK. Lord of the Rings was good, The Hobbit wasn't.
>>
>>384929986
what makes marvel more fun than avengers by so much?
>>
>>384930110
Avengers follows the movies, so there's a smaller, less interesting cast of characters. They also, for some inexplicably stupid reason, hide the hub world on the main menu.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.