[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that I think about it, the Wii U actually had a pretty strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: H2x1_WiiU_Welcome_v07.jpg (571KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
H2x1_WiiU_Welcome_v07.jpg
571KB, 2000x1000px
Now that I think about it, the Wii U actually had a pretty strong library, if we're talking exclusives. I've never owned one, but looking at a list of exclusive titles just now made me realize that I'd probably buy one if it hadn't been dropped so early in its life cycle.

The main problem with it was a really flawed marketing move on Nintendo's part, since most people thought it was simply a Wii accessory or a newer version of the Wii.

I hope a lot of those games eventually make their way to the Switch in one way or another, because they look really neat.
>>
>>384927687
wrong board m8, but I agree
>>
>>384927688

KEK, that's what I get for multi-tabbing.
>>
>>384927687
.... how would a general Nintendo setting work?
>>
>>384927690
Literally Smash, bro.
>>
>>384927691
*bros
>>
>>384927687
That's always been the reason why most people stick with Nintendo - the exclusives. I don't think most of them will go to the Switch unless they get adapted because it has no touchscreen, but I got a Wii U and it was really neat, even if the only reason you'd have to buy it was to play Nintendo vidya.

On the other hand, that's pretty much the only reason to buy a Nintendo console - because you want to play Nintendo vidya. It's like the last thing from an older generation of games that still exists; buying a console almost purely to play that company's games. XBox is a joke nowadays and the Playstation's strength comes in its contracts for other people to release games only for it (Persona being the main example that I can think of - me and a few mates of mine have bought a PS4 just to play Persona).
>>
amiibo wargaming?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.