[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally haven't opened it played this game since the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6725.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6725.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I literally haven't opened it played this game since the Christmas 2014 after hearing about what a disaster its released was like. I'm heading off to EB games soon so I'm considering bringing this along to trade in for another game.

Am I making a mistake? Should I have played this game at all? Or am I saving myself the trouble so I can get something better?
>>
>>384908386
What game are you going to trade it in for?
>>
It's an ok game. all of the bugs and shit were fixed, but even with all the new content and control changes it's still an Assassins Creed game and if you don't like them or got bored with how similar each game is you won't like it.
>>
best assassins creed game imo, one of the only ones worth playing
>>
>>384908386
Just got this like three days ago
If you played past AC games it's the same shit except
The movement and combat are jankier
It's fucking difficult to know if your hits are connecting with enemy because they fucking phase through each other or fidget in the geometry
Theres a shit ton of npc all over the place which will impress you at first until you noticed that they're all buggy
You can phase through npc while running and they'll also pop up in the most obvious ways
I guess the only good thia about this shit is that theres some decent customization and missions you can do co op, but they bug out frequently and you can't do shit except leave and start over
>>
>>384908386
>buying ass creed in the first place
cancer killing /v/ glad youll get $3 for it
>>
>>384909153
Can Ubisoft really not afford any better shills than this? They really must be struggling.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.