[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does /v/ like to shill bad games with shit combat, shit stat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497513314404.jpg (28KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
1497513314404.jpg
28KB, 800x762px
why does /v/ like to shill bad games with shit combat, shit stat system, wall of text dialog shared by multiple npcs, bad graphics, and overall shit gameplay?
>>
>tfw those are unironically my two favorite games of all time.
>>
Because they don't read and find the faintest sneeze of a drab plot to be enthralling when paired with shallow player agency. See also all the people who acknowledge Fallout 3 is terrible and then sing praise to New Vegas. "no dude, it's totally different..."
>>
>>384906434
Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>384906351
But that describes morrorwind and not vampires
>>
File: IG.jpg (44KB, 582x562px) Image search: [Google]
IG.jpg
44KB, 582x562px
morrowind is good but the "combat system isn't bad" meme needs to die
>dice roll hit/missing in a real-time first/third person combat system isn't a fucking abomination of game design and not a shyetlode a fwuck
>>
>>384906351
>The "the
doesn't stop bothering me ever since I noticed this
>>
>>384906689
People who dislike the dice roll combat probably have the same IQ as Chris Bores.
>>
>>384906567
if you'd play them you would realize Fallout 3 and New Vegas are totally different. Proof that decent writing and a developer that is passionate can make a game that looks the "same" be a radically different experience.
>>
>>384906915
middle school kids say the same thing m8, it's very immature to base your argument on iq
>>
>>384906689
People like to shout hyperbole about how the combat is so bad that the game is unplayable, and then fans respond in turn by saying there is literally nothing wrong with it.

The combat system isn't great, but it also doesn't detract from the game nearly as much as people like to pretend it does. If you understand the basic mechanics of the combat it is never an issue, it just isn't as good as combat can be.
>>
>>384906923
Not that guy, but while FNV is better than FO3, they are fundamentally still the same game. I have never finished FO3 because it is shitty. I have finished a more-or-less straight through run of FNV (13 hours or so), but I still had no desire to explore further or branch out or replay it. FO3 is terrible. FNV is "okay."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.