[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry you missed the game that's literally on your disk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>Sorry you missed the game that's literally on your disk we've locked it for the night. Better luck tomorrow!
Imagine if EA or Ubisoft did this
>>
Well thats fine because its OKAY when Nintendo!
>>
Yeah, it's a bit baffling. I can't really think of a good reason to just turn a whole mode off.
And does it mean that one day they may just stop updating the times and just lock it out forever?
>>
I'm not sure what's worse, salmon run being a timed mode or the fact that you can't play with friends on the same team; just joining a match in progress...waiting and then hoping your on the same team.

The gameplay is great but this and not being able to play with my friend in versus ruined it for me; wish I never bought it.
>>
>>384905403

What do they close the multiplayer servers down at a certain time every night or something?
>>
>>384906142
Salmon run closes for two hours as part of the map rotation system.
>>
>>384906287

Oh so do they still do the horrible rotation system they used in the first game where you'd be forced to play the same 2 multiplayer maps for hours on end until they rotated in different ones.
>>
>>384905403
There's no need to imagine other companies doing this, they do already. Online modes as a way to try to control and manage the community. It works best when the community isn't massive and you don't want to have dead game modes.
>>
>>384906513
They sure do. Its every 2 hours instead of 4 in Splatoon 2.
>>
>>384906668

Well I guess that a sliver of an improvement still should be able to select the map you want to play until it fills up w/ other people who want to play the same map. But that's NIntendo.
>>
>>384905403
What's that? You waited with buying the game until the entire first season was done and on sale? Hope you enjoy looking at all of these expired targets and unobtainable unlockables.
>>
>>384905928
>or the fact that you can't play with friends on the same team
You can, though. I just got through an entire rotation playing with a premade team.
>>
>>384905638
>lock it out forever
Activision is already doing that with destiny
>>
>>384907468
In versus? No you can't. The only option outside of private matches is to just join a friend when they're already in a game and waiting for the next game and hoping you're on the same team.

Unless there's some other way I don't know about, in which case I would like to know because I don't like playing PvP solo in any game.
>>
>>384907981
>In versus? No you can't.
League Battle
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>384907298
>just bought the game last week
>did the current elusive target
>got the summer suit and terminus suit
>forever locked out of everything else
>>
>>384905638
They'll probably just make it available at all times.
>>
>>384908107
So I have to grind my way up the ranks and pray I get competent teammates To unlock it? Fucking Christ. Does it at least stay unlocked if I reach B- or does it relock if I go below again?
>>
>>384908709
It stays if you lose your B-. It's really not hard to break out of the C's at all.
>>
>>384908848
Thanks for the info. Guess me and my friend will have to endure until we get out of C ranks.
>>
>>384909245
On the bright side, if you blow through C- hard enough, it will bump you straight up into B-.
>>
>>384908189
If it makes you feel better, Season 2 will add new ETs to old locations, so you can still get most if not all of the stuff.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.