[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MlNW YyVdh0 Why don't m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 160x213px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MlNWYyVdh0

Why don't more devs and publishers follow this mindset?
>>
Why doesn't Nintendo follow that mindset?
>>
>>384904610
Nothing pisses me off more than delusional nintendo retard fan boys

w-we might not have any real games our console may only consist of games we could already get on the wii u but atleast we have mario kart 8 remake and splatoon 2 which is splatoon with a few new maps and atleast we have the new legend of zelda we may eat the dog shit nintendo feeds us on a plate but at least our games are fun XD
>>
>>384904834
>It's bad when Nintendo does it, whatever it is
This is why
>>
>>384904610
Name one game that's not fun
>>
where does all of the nintendo hate come from
>>
>>384904834

This is probably the most cancerous post I've seen all day.
>>
>Reggie shits all over western publishers who virtue-signal and spout politicized nonsense in their games
>/v/ STILL whines about it, just because Nintendo said it
Never stop being self-destrucively contrarian, /v/.
>>
>>384905079
most of Yoko Taro's games
>>
>>384904610
I lost the game
>>
>>384904610
Yeah, sorry you kiddos can't get engrossed in beautiful storytelling like the Last of Us. When you grow up like us, you'll realize story is everything in this medium.
>>
>>384905312
Regie is a fucking nigger if you didn't notice.
>>
>>384905213

Regret maybe. I think some people secretly wish they didn't drop Nintendo years ago and feel the need to trash it in order to justify their decision.
>>
>>384905213
>be me
>be poor
>be having 300 american markkaa
>be feeling like playing some vidya
>be seeing PS4
>be looking at that 200 american markka price tag
>be buying PS4
>be seeing other platforms get good games
>be mad that I can't play those good games
>be shitposting about how those games are bad to make yourself feel better
>be feeling better
>>
File: My Body is Regi.jpg (39KB, 371x378px) Image search: [Google]
My Body is Regi.jpg
39KB, 371x378px
>>384904610
>>
>>384904610
ya cause nintendo games are "fun" give me a break
>>
>>384905492
>markkaa
Dude, why.
>>
>it's a /v/ gets triggered by the truth episode
>>
>Act like it's some kind of revolutionary concept to constantly nickel and dime your customers through amiibos and underpowered consoles while remaining oblivious to any criticism

I miss the old days when Nintendo was an actually good company. Half of the retards that act like they're the 'good guys' probably had the Wii as their first console.
>>
>>384905079
I was playing ghost in the shel game for steam, was literally falling asleep, I also played mass effect andromeda and while the mp was a bit of fun, the single player campaign bore me to tears, that said fun is subjective so im pretty sure some people thought the sp aspect of mass effec a to have been fun
>>
>>384904610
Because it's all about making money. Devs just want to make "experiences" and not games anymore. Only the japs and very niche, indie devs have the right mindset for video games.
>>
>>384905079
Okami
>>
File: IMG_2309.png (21KB, 285x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2309.png
21KB, 285x137px
>>384904834
I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you
>>
>>384905818
I laugh at nintendo fans who got duped out of their money for what has to be the worst mainstream console (wii u ) in history which had just over a 4 year lifespan just to buy the same shit again (the switch) and get fucked in the ass AGAIN by nintendo.
>>
>>384905576
idort here, most Nintendo games are about jumping straight into the gameplay, gameplay is polished to ectreme levels and so are the levels in which you play, even though the gameplay might be simple, its level of polish and creativity in the visual design make it more entertaiming to engave in.

not disin other games but, simple, yet well polishedand thought out gameplay can be more fun than overly complex, unintuitive gameplay
>>
>>384904610
Memes aside, games don't necessarily need to be "fun", they just need to be engaging. They need to be interesting. But they should probably keep to the "game is fun" philosophy because it's pretty hard for Nintendo (and AAA in general) to successfully branch out from that.
>>
>>384904610
>Why don't more devs and publishers follow this mindset?

You're getting suckered by their PR person, hook, line and sinker. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (43KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
43KB, 1024x1024px
>>384906049
>>
>>384905627
>I miss the old days when Nintendo was an actually good company.

Regardless of whether you think their games are worse or better now, they're a much better company than in the 80's and 90's. Third parties hate Nintendo for a reason, they treated them like shit back before the Playstation was a think. And the peripherals/accessories were even more expensive and useless. Not to mention games cost upwards of $80 back then, sometimes $100 USD. And purposely making things cryptic to sell players guides.
>>
Is he white?
>>
>>384906213
I'd much rather go back to the old days of having a shitty, overly expensive optional peripheral than having a shitty, overly expensive peripheral baked into the default controller.

>Regardless of whether you think their games are worse or better now, they're a much better company than in the 80's and 90's.
Their product is worse. I don't know if that's because of the changing times or management shift or because they opted out of making a competitive console or whatever. I judge them on what they make and the games that come out.
>>
>>384904610

Actually thinking about it... He IS right.
>>
>>384905525
nice meme
>>
>>384906754
He's Haitian
>>
File: game of the decade.jpg (80KB, 814x567px) Image search: [Google]
game of the decade.jpg
80KB, 814x567px
Why doesn't his own company follow this mindset?
>>
>>384908259
maybe the game is fun enough to sell but these dislikes are for angry Paper Mario RPG fans who wants the game be an RPG again, you know a sequel for TTYD
>>
>>384905079
papers please
>>
>>384908419
but the game wasn't fun and it also didn't sell
>>
>>384904610

How much a fanboy do you you have to be to criticize Nintendo for laying some hard truth on you?
>>
>>384908591
Because Paper Mario games only sell to Paper Mario fans, the same people who weren't interested because it wasn't an RPG.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.