[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're put in charge of making Half-Life 3. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Half-Life-3 (3).jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life-3 (3).jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
You're put in charge of making Half-Life 3.

What's the story about?
>>
>>384903997

OP being a tremendous faggot
the end
>>
Whatever those Old Man Murray writers made it about.
>>
>>384903997
they all die but gordon is visited by vortinaught gods who give him the some sort of omega strength to kill the invaders on earth.
until g-man comes into the story who freezes gordon..
gordon wakes up years later to see the world he knew in ruins
>>
About feeding gay Ben
>>
>>384904072
How original. You guys can't even get creative insulting OP anymore. 4chan is dead
>>
File: Movie_HL.jpg (1MB, 1920x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Movie_HL.jpg
1MB, 1920x1600px
ill just ask gaben and Jj abrams
>>
>>384904367
because you are not even worth it, retard
>>
>>384903997
>>384903997
Gorden Freeman trying to escape from Valve HQ
>>
>>384904367

>How original. You guys can't even get creative insulting OP anymore. 4chan is dead

I think "OP is a faggot" has been around longer than you, newfriend.
>>
It'd be about how the best scientists int he world turned into cretins that just sell worthless shit to people with tons of money. Things like hats and knife.
>>
>>384903997
The best way to reconcile the increasing absurdity of Gordon as anything but a cipher for the player is to embrace it. Dialogue, particularly with the Vortigurns, begins to increasingly reference some entity 'behind' Gordon - leading eventually to the revelation that Gordon was never a person at all, but a mechanism through which you the player interacted with their world. Go full 4th wall break, final boss is the G-Man who tries to exit the game. By the end of it you're playing full on haxor noclipping through everything and summoning shit from the sky with a ridiculous widget like a snark.

The Vortigurns thank you for saving their multiverse, and the screen slowly goes black.

HALF LIFE 3
>>
>g man puts gordon into stasis again
>lets him out after every unlikable half life 2 character is dead
>story can be literally anything as long as there isn't forced story companions and dialogue
>>
>>384903997
Adrian shepherd is taken out of stasis and is directed to eliminate the greatest faggot in the world, OP.
>>
>>384903997
>Invading combine main world and severing their control on all worlds leading a rebellion with all the conquered earths against them
>>
>>384903997
>hunt for the Borealis, which is said to have technology to beat the combine
>Find it, realize its perfected teleportation technology that can take you anywhere in an instant
>Take the fight back to the combine homeworld, beat the big bad, save the world. The end.
>>
>>384905554
>>384905905
combine
>>
>>384903997
You shoot aliens and gasmask wearing soldiers in various cool environments and setpieces
>>
alyx gets pregnant and you get to watch her belly grow
>>
>>384903997
about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs
>>
>>384903997
Nothing. I scrap it for a dota tourney and then at said tourney i announce the orange box 2: dota 3, l4d 3, tf3
>>
G-man gets injured somehow, calls Gordon to him and tells him that he has to finish the cycle, gordon "takes his place" but not just in form, but in time too.

Game then flashes backwards to black mesa, but this time from the gmans point of view. This time you can actually try to prevent the resonance cascade, but since those events are already written they still happen anyway.

Flash forward to HL2, blah blah this was a lame idea actually, in fact I'll end it by saying the ending of the game is the start where gman is injured but this time you're playing him and have to press a QTE to avoid the injury (which then also unlocks an achievement)
>>
>>384905554
That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in my entire life. That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>384905554
We did this already Kojima.
>>
File: wEkO2.jpg (66KB, 789x622px) Image search: [Google]
wEkO2.jpg
66KB, 789x622px
>gordan/alyx at borealis
>"i-it looks like they were working on something before...."
>look around ship for missing components
>combine start to attack
>fix experiment
>Whoa. its not a portal BUT A TIME MACHINE
>go back to black mesa
>gordan tries to stop experiment before it happens
>half life 1 starts
>gordan fucks the experiment up
>gman puts you in stasis
>"we'll see how better you do this tine around...."
>flashes footage from half life 1-3
>keeps getting faster
>half life 3 title appears
>credits
>post credit scene
>pic related
>>
There can never be a half life 3, the expectation is too high, it would be like expecting george lucas to make a star wars 7
>>
>>384903997
Basically Decay writ large. A fifth perspective on the destruction of Black Mesa.
>>
>>384909621
There can never be a doom 2, the expectation is too high, it would be like expecting james cameron to make titanic 2
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.