[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinion (i'm not a sony fag I just bought a ps4 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Honest opinion (i'm not a sony fag I just bought a ps4 3 months ago)
Nioh is more punishing than BB and Dark Souls 3. You have less room for mistakes.
Do you really think the Nioh's difficulty is trying to hard to meme ''dude hard'' or it's natural?
>>
>>384894134

Why is your image witcher 3
>>
>>384894134
no. the game is piss easy because team ninja caved in to all the cry babies who played the alpha and were treating the game like DS and got their asses handed to them. Instead of learning the game mechanics they started crying like bitches.
If you want tough you should have played the alpha.
the game now is way too easy.
>>
File: the-witcher3-wild-hunt-geralt.jpg (26KB, 566x298px) Image search: [Google]
the-witcher3-wild-hunt-geralt.jpg
26KB, 566x298px
>>384894231
William look better than Memer 3 protagonist though.
>dude edgy devilsh eyes lmao
>>
File: 43253425.jpg (118KB, 1140x625px) Image search: [Google]
43253425.jpg
118KB, 1140x625px
I like Nioh, I found it pretty hard at the start when I knew nothing about the game mechanics.
Once I understood how the game played I got gud and enjoyed it a lot.

>>384894442
Way of the Demon fixes that tho.
>>
>>384894442
Even after all patches Nioh is still harder than Bloodborne.
>>
It's fine. It's more punishing but you have more bullshit at your disposal anyway and you'll need it for those post game missions like the one where you fight hanzo, okatsu, and daddy hanzo with an army of ninjas all at once.
>>
>>384894134
The games hard when you first start because there's so much to play with and then there's all the different skill trees to try out and it's just a big mess. Once you find something that works for you and get some better gear, the game gets a lot easier.

i.e. Spearfall was ridiculously powerful when it first came out. Had ridiculous amounts of damage and Ki Break as well as knocking down or staggering almost any opponent. It also had insane range. May have been nerfed now. Haven't played since the first month it was released.

Either way the game was great fun and there's quite a lot of ways to play with the different weapon and skill trees. It was definitely worth it.
>>
>>384894608
by the time you reach way of the demon ud have access to so many tools and so many ways to cheese. not to mention grinding gear that slowly make you stomp the levels easier and easier.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.