[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SJWs (and you fags) complain when western devs try to add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: really jogs my noggin.jpg (15KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
really jogs my noggin.jpg
15KB, 306x306px
>SJWs (and you fags) complain when western devs try to add fan service with big titty and ass women
>but its okay when japan does it.
why ?
>>
I'm a big supporter of fan service in games.
>>
the fags who complain about western games are weeaboos
>>
>>384888617
Weebs,
I really despise how japanese style has devolved into naked children with giant tits, and the stories are about friendship and big epic adventures with no substance, filled with akward, insanely creepy fanservice and no stakes because all the characters are so powerful that they just fly everywhere with their big weapons. If it's not clear, I don't know anything about xenoblade, but anime and jrpgs all look the same. I just find it so ironic that the culture sporting one of the most legendary artists, miyazaki, has devolved into the same exact thing; big eyed, giant titted children who are nearly naked but have playing card sized chest plates with giant weapons fighting monsters with their friends, it's so predictable, and I am so not interested, I am as uninterested as you could possibly be. I just wonder where the game or show is that actually tries something different, I feel like Japanese games have gone from the best to the most predictable samey garbage, filled with cynical fanservice. Just thought I'd post my thoughts on the matter.
>>
test
>>
>>384888617
I don't care about big tits or ass.
I'm more concerned about the lack of B-cups.
>>
>>384888617
>(and you fags) complain... fan service with big titty and ass women
Got anything to support that claim?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.