[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that id has fixed most of the gripes of the game's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So now that id has fixed most of the gripes of the game's MP, what does /v/ think?
I find it to be pretty fun.
>>
>>384882921
Loving the grenade launcher.
>>
>>384882921
/v/ thinks the MP and SP should be separated and /v/ thinks the game doesn't deserve to be almost 70 gb to play the solo.
/v/ also thinks that the game will die quickly again after the free weekend.
>>
it's not really free, asks you to buy the game after a few hours

btw it takes multiple chaptchas to post, fuck this site
>>
Did they change multiplayer where you have to pick up your own shit or do they still have that stupid loadout system?
>>
No strafe jumping, no thanks
>>
>>384885164
>Strafe jumping
>Doom
>>
>>384884820
They dropped the file size to 50ish gb.
>>
>>384885038
go to setting and change it to legacy captcha (two words)
>>
>>384885161
Loadouts yes, consumables no. Hack modules are gone.
>>
>>384885164
Look at this bettet faggot and laugh.
>>
>>384885975
got it, thanks man
>>
>>384885164
That's Quake dumbo
>>
The dlc maps are the best by far. I wish they had a mode without loadouts, though.
>>
>>384885997
There are still the dumb runes and loadouts.
I don't understand how you can fuck up the easiest multiplayer game of all times like this.
>>
why the fuck there's no singleplayer dlc
>>
>>384886771
doom 2 after wolfenstein
>>
>>384886771
Why release it as $20 DLC when you can release it as a $60 game($70 on consoles)?
Total War 2 is doing this and most devs will follow suite.
>>
File: 1497782729847.jpg (42KB, 495x573px) Image search: [Google]
1497782729847.jpg
42KB, 495x573px
>Doom
>multiplayer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.