[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure game fatigue? >just dont play games for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1499759867124.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499759867124.gif
2MB, 300x300px
How do you cure game fatigue?

>just dont play games for a while
Havent played anything in a month
>>
>>384882184
just fucking sleep
get good sleep and you'll wake up full of ideas of what to do in your games

FUCKING SLEEP, FEEL WELL RESTED.
DO NOT STAY UP SHITPOSTING LIKE A RETARD
>>
File: 1499514318821.gif (499KB, 220x283px) Image search: [Google]
1499514318821.gif
499KB, 220x283px
My friend had the same thing. I visited her one time and just starting playing video games with her and she got back into it.
Sometimes people have to see how much fun they are. Hopefully you have friends op.
>>
File: 1325354455959.jpg (93KB, 370x654px) Image search: [Google]
1325354455959.jpg
93KB, 370x654px
>>384882184
Start working, go to school, get a different hobby.
Every time I decide to do something else other than video games I get the biggest urge to play video games.

Also destroy your backlog and just play whichever game comes into your view first and looks interesting enough, don't think of "all the games you have to finish".
>>
>>384882184
try a new genre
>>
get off /v/
smack your head against a wall and enjoy a normalfag game
>>
>>384882184
Play the classics my dude. They're classics for a reason. If you never played Deus Ex, Thief, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Morrowind, or any of the old games people praise the hell out of then play them.
>>
>>384882847
Everyone played them as a kid (and they are very overrated)
>>
>>384882268
>her
>>
File: top 100.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
top 100.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>384883034
This list is outdated but there are at least 90 genuinely very good games on here. If you want to discredit the entire list because your favourite game is a few points lower than that game you think is overrated trash then you're being an idiot. If you've played every single game on here then you're either lying or you're done with the hobby, congratulations you finished all the videogames well done time to move on I guess.
>>
Having a job and spending most of your day being unhappy making money for someone else -should- make you wish you were playing vidya instead.
>>
>>384883891
>XII
based /v/
>>
>>384882258
pretty good advice actually. but if you're a bad sleeper like me try some horse tranquilizer to feel better
>>
Accept you've grown up and do adult people things
Or smoke some weed
>>
>>384882184
You have dopamine fatigue from constant stimulation, not game fatigue.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.