[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jump button >in a zelda game >not roc's feather/cape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 26

File: BOTW-Share_icon.jpg (237KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg
237KB, 1200x630px
>jump button
>in a zelda game
>not roc's feather/cape etc
>no hookshot
>no heart pieces
>weapon durability
>food
>no hearts to pick up
>no sword that gets upgraded over the course of time
>no temples
>fuckload of shrines
>30 fps and still has fps drops
>combat system with weapons
>climbing, running, jumping etc not unlocked by getting an item throughout the game

face it, this game is NOT a true zelda game. this game is just pandering to nuplayers. it's 'akin' to zelda 1 in regards that it's open world, but the similarities end there. I'm not a sonyfag, just a disappointed zeldafag.
>>
>>384868981

a gun game in a shooter
>>
my dick hurt.
>>
Got bored after beating 3 divine beasts

Gameplay is too samey.
>>
>>384868981
agreed. now that the honeymoon phase is over hopefully others start to realize this too
>>
>>384868981
>no heart pieces
that's not really true, though
as opposed to what? fists? guns?
>>
>>384869020
>>384869382
it's ambiguous wording, but it's meant to say that the combat system is not zelda-like.
>>
>>384869450
how, though?
>>
>>384869628
no z-targeting jump slash, no control stick spin slash, weapons can be slow and clunky depending on what weapon you have. plus, on the switch, B is where A normally is which screws up a lot of other things
>>
>>384869850
>no z-targeting jump slash
but there is
>plus, on the switch, B is where A normally is which screws up a lot of other things
I played the game on wii u so not sure what you mean here?
>>
Hookshot would have been fun.
>>
>>384868981
>>384869450
>>384869850
retarded sonybro that hasn't actually played it. move along.
>>
I was gutted when I got this. I bought a Switch after loads of videos or Splatoon, Mario Kart and Arms, hearing of all the upcoming games.

I didn't even think to look at Zelda, I just bought it. And it was the exact opposite of what I expected. I absolutely hated it. And now Mario is looking similar, as Nintendo have really adopted that horrible school of design.

I dint know if I'll like another Zelda now and its really upsetting. Zelda (although I've not played any Wii/U/DS entries) was always super consistent and the last franchise I knew I'd like. It was the perfect action adventure puzzle mix. Now it's a fucking mess.
>>
>>384868981
>get to move how you'd expect without items
>bad
is this autism?
>>
>>384870314
if it is, then zelda has always been autistic
>need to jump over pit to progress
>obtain roc's feather or hookshot
>instead, just hit X and you jump
>>
Jump button is a good thing.
No hookshot is kind of depressing.
Shrine Orbs are Heart Pieces with a new name.
Weapon Durability is quite lame.
Food is one of the better part of the game.
Divine Beasts are temples, albeit limited.

If they had made a fully open world game where you where locked behind items to use basic movement abilities people would be pissed.
What I believe is actually holding this game back is as follows;

Shrines are far too fucking shallow. Likely because of how thin spread they are.
Forcing you to use different weapons by breaking them instead of incentivizing you to use different weapons through more nuanced enemy design.
Game needed a lot more NO SAIL CLOTH areas like the Plateau.
Dodge/Flurry Rush system is very lazily implemented.

it's still one of the better 3D Zelda games.
SS > TP > BotW > MM > OoT > WW
>>
>>384868981
>no hookshot
I'm still mad.
Physics based adventure game.
No damn hookshot.
>>
>>384870489
how would the hookshot work in BotW?
>>
>>384868981
>no temples
well, they are ones, you know

>NOT a true zelda game
what's a true Zelda-game then?
>>
File: SnesController2.jpg (28KB, 800x426px) Image search: [Google]
SnesController2.jpg
28KB, 800x426px
>>384869850
> plus, on the switch, B is where A normally is which screws up a lot of other things
Please tell me this is bait
>>
>>384870563
Zelda games predating SS and excluding phantom hourglass and spirit tracks
>>
>>384868981
This is LITERALLY AUTISM

Also 30fps with drops is standard for zelda kek
>>
>>384870531
>Hook on to shit
>Swinging
>Rappel Up and Down wall (Quicker than climbing)
>Hook Enemies and bring them closer to attack
>Hook (probably bigger) enemies and bring YOU closer to attack
>Hook Enemies and drag them off of surfaces
>Hook shot Puzzles where there is no floor.
Just neat shit.
>>
>>384870773
that sounds overpowered
>>
>>384870773

Would love to Climb cliffs with Double Clawshots from TP

>>384870853
So are Ancient Arrows, Full Power Master Sword, couple of the DLC Masks, and Fully Upgraded Armor.

Who fucking cares about late game balance in LoZ
>>
>>384870853
Could probably balance it by making specific areas, enemies, and areas on enemies, hookable.
>>
>>384868981

>jump button
>in a zelda game

Every 3D Zelda has a jump, it's just contextual. In BotW you can glide and climb, but your jump isn't really better or stronger than the one that's been in any other 3D Zelda.

Honestly Rocs Feather is a terrible item. Taking simple utilities and forcing the player to equip an specific item just to activate it is annoying. It's why LttP controls ten times better than LA; the shield, sword, Pegasus Boots, and lift are all mapped to dedicated buttons instead of being the function of specific items.
>>
>>384870773
>Hook onto a Lynel
>It fucking rages and drags you along.
Unnecessary, but I'd play it.
>>
>>384870990
Fair point, but it feels more like mario than zelda in that regard
>>
>>384870925
>>384870959
I feel it could work if you could only hook wood or something on those lines, so you could only use it to speed up climbing if there was a tree to hook onto. I also don't think it'd be a good idea to allow it to hook all enemies towards you (or hook you to them), but potentially it could steal weapons from certain enemies similar to previous zelda games. It should also be an uncommon weapon that enemies themselves can wield, therefore it'd also have durability
>>
>>384868981
>>jump button
>>in a zelda game

You forgot about Zelda 2, underage-kun
>>
File: 1499566044803.gif (2MB, 448x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499566044803.gif
2MB, 448x246px
>>384870252
>Nintendo have really adopted that horrible school of design.
Kids annoy me.
>>
>>384868981
>Do the same thing over and over again
>REHASH
>Get rid of the formula that was getting stale
>NOT MUH ZELDA
I'll never be a game developer, fuckers are impossible to please.
>>
>>384871268
the funny thing is it's more faithful to the original zelda than any of the LttP/OoT formula games were.
>>
>>384870426
my post isn't about zelda being autistic
it's about OP requiring that very specific "movement options require items" or else they're bothered

just imagine you get all the movement items in the beginning the entire world has areas to use them, it's effectively the same

needing items to do certain movement mechanics was inherently limiting and done so they didn't have to deal with as many movement options in planning the environment
>>
>>384871265
I'm 26. Care to explain what you're talking about? Because Mario is looking as sparse and bland as Zelda. You can pretend that it's like the first game (which isn't even remotely good) all you like, but it felt like I was playing a Ubisoft game and nothing more.
>>
>>384871268
>>
>>384871470
How the fuck does mario look sparse. I swear falseflaggers are the fucking worst
>>
>>384871252
zelda 2 is also a 2d side-scroller and has no jumping in the overworld.
>>
>>384871268
Do you not think these are different people you fucking idiot. If it's a sequel, I want it to be the same.
>>
>>384870467
>instead of incentivizing you to use different weapons through more nuanced enemy design.
Oh shit, that would have been better. Never thought of it.
>>
>>384871348
Stop this meme. BotW is a Bethesda-type open world through and through. The original Zelda isn't "go anywhere whenever you want." It strategically funnels players to where they need to go while restricting them from other locales that they can only access after gaining the necessary tools.
>>
So this is literal autism right? Like one key trait of autism is being allergic to any sort of change no matter how tiny
>>
>>384871535
It's disgusting that Nintendo fans are actually worse than Soby. Fuck you idiots, I'm gonna go play some games.
>>
>>384871596
It's not bethesda though. Unless you're talking about the older bethesda that made morrowind. Bethesda is now also funneling players by locking areas off to story events
>>
>>384871639
It's Skyrim tier, dude. Nintendo fans need to start playing other games, and maybe even the older games they hold on such a pedestal, too.
>>
>>384871623
good to know you're just falseflagging, and not that you are serious

Seriously people sure are desperate these days to literally making shit up when we already have evidence saying otherwise
>>
>>384871470
Can't speak for Mario odyssey because I haven't played it.

But in terms of game design, BotW is so far ahead of every of other openworld game it's not even funny.
>>
>>384871596
Wrong, the original zelda you actually can do the dungeons in any order (I think the only exception was the final one? can't remember), it truly was as open as it could be for the time. The item-gated worlds didn't become a thing until LttP.
>>
>>384871685
Nope. Skyrim locked off the end boss to finishing a shitty quest. Have you forgotten? Only morrowind had as much freedom as BOTW. I'm not even a Nintendo fan, I haven't owned any console of theirs since the NES. Played on Cemu

Maybe you should play more games anon
>>
>>384871556
What the fuck is BoTW a sequel to?
>>
File: 1370119681134.jpg (832KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1370119681134.jpg
832KB, 1920x1080px
>>384868981
>this game is NOT a true zelda game.

its not but it is kinda fun tho. so theres that i guess.
>>
>>384871685
I've got 100 hours in Skyrim and fuck knows how much in Oblivion (still need to play Morrowind) and BotW is nothing like those. Maybe it's you who needs to try BotW before spouting bullshit.
>>
>>384870252
>reddit spacing
>>
>>384871754
>>384871832
Moving the goalposts so fucking hard. The point is BotW DID turn out to be a generic "open world" and isn't nearly as analogous to Zelda 1 as the post-millennial fanboys who never played it keep claiming.
>>
>>384870853
so? its not like you are pvp ing in this fucking game
>>
>>384871896
I'm not moving any goalposts anon, you are. You say its skyrim tier when it's obviously not. It offers much more freedom than skyrim does, it's more akin to morrowind. Generic open worlds today offer far less freedom than what BOTW offers and is much more locked to story progression (see: Watch dogs, Ass creed etc.)

If you don't have any arguments to actual points don't reply to me
>>
>>384871896
it's got a lot of striking similarities with Zelda 1, such as the fact the dungeons can be done in any order and the world is truly open (even if it's simplistic in Zelda 1 due to the technical limitations of the time). Even interactions like burning things and using a raft make a return in BotW after not particularly having a prevalence in the other games.
>>
>>384871896
what do you gain out of baiting these morons
are the (you)s worth the time
go play some vidya that you like then tell us about it
>>
>>384871980
Thanks for the concession that it's an open world comparable to Bethesda games like I originally said. Play Zelda 1, it's good.
>>
>>384871995
>dungeons can be done in any order
try playing it
>>
>>384872053
Yeah, and Zelda 1 is also similar to GOOD bethesda games much like BOTW is
>>
>>384872172
almost all of them can, I have played it just a long time ago.
>>
>>384871995
that's where it ends.
zelda 1 also had
>dungeons, not shrines
>a sword, with permanent upgrades found throughout the game
>key items such as blue/red candle, power bracelet
>shops
>>
>>384868981
I have to admit, it was pretty lazily done in order to make the map huge.

the shrines being copy and paste level editors is really fucking mindblowing in a zelda game and the fact that they thought the food and weapon durability thing was a good idea.
>>
File: 1500064901172.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500064901172.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>jump button
>in a zelda game
They made it more realistic, so I can forgive them not requiring an item to JUMP
>no hookshot
would have made traveling piss easy, unfortunately
>no heart pieces
Spirit orbs my man, you need 4 per heart container and you get spirit orbs for doing out of the way puzzles just like every other game
>weapon durability
I can't speak for everyone but I like it...?
>food
I also like this
>no hearts to pick up
This peeved me slightly but I got over it,
>no sword that gets upgraded over the course of time
This isn't really standard, but I think I know what you mean. They...sort of fixed this with the master trials, but not really
>no temples
>fuckload of shrines
I did miss the lack of traditional dungeons, but the whole point of the game is that it ISN'T traditional
Not after recent updates, and 30 fps is pretty standard these days. Not great, but not a deal breaker either
Thecombatsystemisfuckinggreatyoulilshithowdareyou
>climbing, running, jumping etc not unlocked by getting an item throughout the game
I see what you mean, but climbing is fun and I want it immediately, they fixed it by making it require stamina, which you can upgrade

I am going to add a complaint though
>3 full rings of stamina
>27 hearts

>30 hearts
>2 & 2/5ths of a ring of stamina
>>
>>384872413
Several dungeons need an item just to enter them and others still require items like the ladder for completing them once you're inside.

>>384872219
They're wildly different executions of a similar but broad concept for design. You could say GTA is like Zelda 1 if you're going to stretch it by this much, and even then, BotW is far more similar to the former than the latter.
>>
>>384871596
The original Zelda was built around the notions of open gameplay, hidden secrets and social sharing. BotW is a modern encapsulation of these concepts.

BotW was originally meant to be released in 2016, the 30th anniversary of the series. Do you honestly think Nintendo WEREN'T trying to evoke the original NES game? Stop talking shit.
>>
>>384872503
Have you played BOTW though? It has shops. Besides the dungeons of Zelda 1 might as well be the overworld as well as there are so little puzzles in them

>>384872513
What's wrong with shrines having the same aesthetic. As long as their puzzles are unique I don't see the problem
>>
>>384872503
BotW focused on combat being in the overworld rather than in dungeons like Zelda 1, which makes more sense given BotW's emphasis on the world above dungeons (although I personally wanted to see a couple more dungeons in BotW's Hyrule Castle style, as I feel that was a great mix of classic LoZ and OoT style design). You can still upgrade the Master Sword in BotW's DLC, and key items exist in the form of the runes and as expendable items like elemental arrows and boomerangs. Also BotW has a shitload of shops so I don't know what you're smoking there; I can't help but wonder if you've played BotW now.
>>
>>384872503
Have you even played the game my man? One of them is so obvious you literally cannot have missed it if you played it
>>
File: 34g345yh3y21qhy.jpg (35KB, 540x375px) Image search: [Google]
34g345yh3y21qhy.jpg
35KB, 540x375px
god this comment is retarded
>>
>>384872609
I think there was a dungeon that needed a raft to reach, I don't remember any dungeon requiring the ladder to reach or complete it though. I think there were only a couple that had prerequisites, as I'm fairly sure the rest could be completed in any order.
>>
>>384872713
>>384872680
>>384872637
>have you played botw?

enough to be bored and losing interest
>>
>>384872853
yeah nah fuck off retard
>>
Same thing happened to MGS.

I guess they just want to lure in new people who have never played the previous entries.
>>
>>384872628
I never said they didn't try, friendo. But all they effectively did was ape the direction of contemporary adventure games while people were left open to retort, "w-well, those games were copying Zelda anyway!!" You're not completely wrong, but it's hardcore damage control. I remember all the threads where people cried "Legend of Skyrim" from the promotional material, while people like even me argued that it would be more like Zelda 1. I was dead fucking wrong. The 3D games we already had were much closer to 3D encapsulations of the original game albeit bogged down by forced narrative and hint systems. All of us who touted this as being essentially that but without all the fluff were completely wrong. It's a sandbox.
>>
>>384872992
open world zelda actually makes sense, open world MGS didn't.
>>
>>384872853
A shop can be found super early in the game so I don't really believe you at all

>>384872992
Nothing happened to MGS but it only became more cinematic as things go on, only becoming less of a movie at MGSV because it was cut in half
>>
>>384868981
I agree
>>
>>384871268
the problem isn't that it's not like zelda, the problem is that the game is completely fucking stale as soon as you've seen one dungeon
>>
>>384873003
hell no. The 3D games we got is nothing close to what Zelda 1 is. The sandboxy nature of BOTW is so much closer it's not even funny
>>
This is quite literally autism.
>>
>>384873116
Take a closer look at OoT and how much you can break sequence if you ignore the stupid fairy and just go where you feel like. There's a great amount of freedom but it's freedom moderated by structure, something BotW lacks yet Zelda 1 had. No other Zelda game was a complete sandbox before this one.
>>
>>384870853
And the Stasis Rune isn't OP?
>>
>>384873107
So like all zelda games? Seems really damn close to me
>>
>>384873189
BOTW had a structure though, you just didn't have to follow it. OOT also had much less freedom and an emphasis on dungeon items than Zelda 1 did
>>
>>384870467
I think you mean TP > WW > BotW > MM = Oot > SS
>>
>>384873194
not really since it only freezes enemies for about 2 seconds compared to the normal 8ish it'll freeze object.
>>
>>384873348
>WW>
Opinion fucking discarded
>>
>>384872804
iirc a few entrances require a candle, one requires the flute, bombs are necessary many times but that doesn't really count since they're a regular item drop in the overworld. The ladder is necessary in at least a couple dungeons to cross gaps. It's a game that offers a ton of freedom overall, sure, but the fact that I have even these few examples to point out should tell you how vastly different it is from BotW, where you pretty much go wherever and never discover anything of consequence for being able to complete the actual game, just novelties, or resources that you're lucky to find if you're far away from a shop that sells them anyway.
>>
My biggest issues with Shrines are that most of them are either just blessings or combat trials and the ones that aren't either of close are mostly really short and easy single room puzzles. I can only remember 3 or 4 actual shrines that Felt like miniature dugeons out of all 120 of them.
>>
>>384873348
>Majora's Mask that low. Hell, I'd probably put it above Ocarina if only because the atmosphere and characters of Termina.

I will never agree with this.
>>
>>384873292
You're right about that. There's never been anything worth calling a 1:1 3D reimagining of Zelda 1, but OoT is more similar to it than BotW is.
>>
>>384873463
I still don't think there's more than 2 dungeons that have prerequisites, but I'm also too lazy to look into it right now so I'll take your word for it. Nonetheless, there's no inherent benefit for a dungeon/area to be gated or have prerequisites - it doesn't add anything to the experience, if anything it's just kind of a nuisance when you want to explore something but can't because you didn't grab X item yet; there's no real reason for it.
>>
>>384873349
It still freezes all enemies, that's overpowered regardless of if it 2 seconds or 4 seconds or 8 seconds. Don't forget the infinite bombs and the electric arrows that stun enemies and make them drop everything that they're holding or the ice arrows that freeze enemies for 15 seconds. Also that most enemies get stunlocked when they get hit by anything. There's plenty of OP stuff in BotW already.
>>
>>384873548
not him but how on earth is OoT closer to LoZ 1 than BotW? Seriously, how do you even come to that conclusion?
>>
>>384868981
I feel the same. Remember that intreview where they said every Zelda is gonna be open world now?

Zelsa is as good as dead at this point
>>
File: 420px-Grapplinghook.png (164KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
420px-Grapplinghook.png
164KB, 420x599px
>>384870773

The whip or grappling hook from Toon Link games might be a slightly better fit. Especially since you mentioned swinging.
>>
>>384873426
Wind Waker (assuming we are talking about HD because it fixes nearly everything wrong with the original) was a masterpiece. It has arguably the best soundtrack to a Zelda game, amazing dungeon design, and a cool final boss. The art style isn't an argument, your being childish if you hate it because if the art style
>>
>>384873003
>it's hardcore damage control.
Dude, the game is officially regarded as one of the greatest games ever made.

Damage control. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>384873641
most of those don't work on lynels and moldugas, or the minibosses.
>>
>quantity over quality
That's all modern games, big numbers will get the normies all excited, they don't think even for a second how it's going to effect the quality or pacing of the game, as long as there are big numbers involved they will be there at E3 clapping and screeching.
>>
File: hdqlkahvbsllqovgnfto.jpg (63KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
hdqlkahvbsllqovgnfto.jpg
63KB, 800x580px
>>384873643
>Zelsa is as good as dead at this point
How will Nintendo ever recover?
>>
>>384873507
I just like the three above it more, and it's slightly above oot if it means anything. The only 3d Zelda I don't care for is ss
>>
>>384873596
Hard disagree on that. The first Zelda has this sense of impromptu time management where the scope, subtle direction, and need for certain hooks to be reached in a certain sequence (although it's a very permutable one) make for a million ways to stay busy. If you get stuck, you can think back on your travels and revisit places that seemed odd, or parts that made you think "I KNOW this has to let me do [x], I just have to figure out how." Or you can meander around and maybe trip over something interesting and helpful even if it isn't what moves you forward. It's extremely gratifying.
>>
>>384873548
No fucking way. OOT had much more focus of a story and puzzles compared to Zelda 1
>>
>>384873815
Apparently by buying off reviewers.
>>
>>384873548
Dude you fucked up. Just quietly leave while you have the chance.
>>
>>384873642
By actually playing the above named games.

>a cluster of roughly more than a half-dozen main levels scattered throughout an overworld where progress is dictated by how you use key items to arrive at the goal

This synopsis only applies to two of those three games. Can you name which ones they are?
>>
>>384873949
Oh god I heard they PAID money to get people to like the game too
>>
>>384874036
Uh all the zeldas? Excluding Zelda 2

All of the progress in the beasts and shrines require key items (runes)
>>
Jump button isn't bad. That would look weird as fuck in 3D
Give him a long jump like in SM64
>>
>>384873949
>P-Paid reviews! That's the only possible explanation!
Are you even fucking serious with this delusion?
>>
>>384874036
that's not what defines zelda, though. Zelda games are means to be adventure/exploration games first and foremost. They're not meant to be about the items.
>>
>>384874056
You're seriously implying that Nintentoddlers wouldn't praise the game no matter how shit it was?
>>
>>384873507

Oh God why did I greentext that entire sentence.

>>384873819

I never even finished SS. I got to the pirate boat, beat the boss and at some point after that just lost interest. I fucking hated the overworld in that game and how every area just felt like part of a dungeon as opposed to actual exploitable areas.
>>
>>384873762
>most of the op items don't work on bosses and uber-enemies
Just like in every Zelda game.
>>
>>384874186
I don't know I don't even own any nintendo console and I love the game
>>
File: s0nygger_tears.jpg (77KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
s0nygger_tears.jpg
77KB, 600x354px
>>384874186
>>
>>384874145
>believing in reviews that say "very possibly the best game ever made"
Well I guess we were all underage and naive at some point in time.
>>
>>384868981
>game is not the same
>IT'S NOT THE SAME GAME GUYS
>>
File: 4-element-cover.png (451KB, 762x383px) Image search: [Google]
4-element-cover.png
451KB, 762x383px
>>384872637
>what's wrong wtih the shrines looking exactly the same every time?

everything. I don't want to be playing portal. I like zelda because its zelda not portal

The whole point of zelda is to play european fantasy, not this weird asian fusion scifi mix.

I want forests temples, volcano temples, water temples, shadow temples, desert temples

Why is so hard to make a few extra textures?

They literally could have just made the walls a different color and that would have been 1000 times better
>>
>>384868981
>I'm not a sonyfag, just a disappointed zeldafag
That is something a Sonyfag pretending to be a zeldafag would say
>>
>>384874509
Then why can't you play the many other previous zelda games that are exactly what you want and let people who wants a difference zelda experience play this and enjoy it? Both sides are happy. This game does not cater to what you like in a zelda game. It's purposely going away from that. Stop being a baby.
>>
File: Stone_Talus.jpg (126KB, 1702x868px) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Talus.jpg
126KB, 1702x868px
The thing I really dislike about BotW is that it feels like it's designed to be a handheld game.

By that I mean that almost everything in the game feels extremely bitesized, as if it's designed to be played for a few minutes and then put down; even the Divine Beasts feel considerably shorter compared to old dungeons. During the whole game I felt like I was simply fucking about doing small quests. Ganon's Castle was one of the few things that feel significant, but after that the game is over.
>>
>>384874314
Yeah it's unreasonable to assume that a company like Nintendo, who have a track record in producing genre-defining video games and are regarded as being one of the most revered and influential developers in gaming history, might just have possibly made another good game.

Nah, they must have risked their entire reputation by systematically synchronising financial leverage over every major journalistic publication on the planet, with not one person rejecting or blowing the whistle on their attempt to bribe.

I bet you think 9/11 was and inside job and the moon landings never happened. The amount of mental gymnastics you have to invent just to convince yourself that BotW isn't a good game. Fuck off and cry somewhere else.
>>
>>384874672
Maybe that's why its my favourite 3D zelda huh

I always like the handheld 2D zeldas more

>>384874705
9/11 was an inside job
>>
>>384868981
LINK'S TUNIC IS NOT BLUE!!!!
>>
>>384874651
>people wanted the same temple everytime

kek
>>
>>384869130
>samey
>>
>>384874651
>people want to play portal. who cares about zelda
>>
>>384874760
REEEE HE SHOULD HAVE A HAT

WHY ARE HIS ARMS A SHADE DARKER THAN BEFORE
>>
>>384868981
Because that game is called The legend of Skyrim: Witcher of the wild.
>>
>>384874925
This isn't as clever as you think it is
>>
my only gripe with the game is that giant mechs were introduced in zelda lore and the last battle didn't include a giant mech fight were they fuse alla sentai tropes, WASTED POTENTIAL
>>
>>384874705
>track record in producing genre-defining video games
Yeah, that was during the 80's and 90's. Wake up, they haven't made anything but rehashes with the occasional gimmick for the past 17 years.

Go ahead, name one (1) game that was genre defining and was released after the 90's, take your time.

BotW is a 7/10 at best.
>>
>no temples

This is really the only problem with the game. There's Hyrule Castle (which is fucking awesome) but that's it. They could have fleshed out the Temple of Time or the Forgotten Temple or made the labyrinths more than glorified shrines.
>>
>>384875075
>still spouting the 7/10 meme
Why does this exist for every single semi-popular good game
>>
>>384875270
Because it's the truth? Not everything has to be 100/100 just because it's a new game with a lot of walking around in an empty flat plane.
>>
>>384875075
This is how small minded you are.

Games like Wii Sports and Brain Training literally redefined what people expect from video games.

And name a better 3D platform gane from the 7th gen than Mario Galaxy. I'll wait.
>>
>>384875376
>flat
??? The game is not flat. It has too many hills and mountains

Besides why are you walking? Also your opinion is not fact
>>
>>384870467
> SS > TP > BotW > MM > OoT > WW
You're joking, right?
>>
>>384873815
Why should I give a fuck what reviews say?
>>
File: 135252817458.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
135252817458.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>384875442
>asked what his big genre defining games are
>he whips out Wii Sports and BRAIN TRAINING
Yeah, games with exercise or puzzle games didn't exist before those.

It's okay, you tried.
>>
>>384874705
>risked their entire reputation
This has been openly done by every AAA dev. They wine and dine the reviewers, put them in 5 star hotels and if they don't gI've at least a 9 they never get caviar delivered on a silver platter to them in NYC again.

This wouldn't be a shocking new revelation.
>>
>>384875531
Why should anyone give a fuck what YOU say?
>>
>>384875442
>Games like Wii Sports and Brain Training literally redefined what people expect from video games
Ok, THAT is how trolling is done.
>>
>>384875470
Idk SSfags are literally insane
>>
>>384875619
And yet, you're so shallow minded you can't see - or admit - how Nintendo have always pushed the boundaries of gaming when noone else bothered to try.

That's the thing about Nintendo, everyone expects each new game to some kind of milestone masterpiece which changes gaming forever.

When the simply make a good game, like Arms or Spaltoon, people think they've failed. Where's the revolution I was promised Nintendo?!

They can't make games like that EVERY single time. But they did it with BotW. Keel crying.
>>
>>384875923
You can stop being so obvious man
>>
File: 1464928251.jpg (11KB, 181x269px) Image search: [Google]
1464928251.jpg
11KB, 181x269px
Don't worry OP, we are still in the midst of the hypetrain, ask anyone about Botw in a year or two and they will shrug it off as being "okay".

It happens to every single new game that comes out, no matter the genre, no matter the platform. It's just how game media is today.
>>
>>384875923
>first claims that Wii Sports and Brain Training redefined what people expect from video games
>now claims that Arms is a good video game
______________________________________________________(You)_______________________________
>>
>>384876048
I wonder if you have said that since launch
>wait for a few months and see if they still like it!
>wait they do? Well wait one more year!

It's always like this
>>
BotW lacked any escalating danger or sense of progression which made Zelda games so great.
>>
>>384868981
>NOT a true zelda game

Fuck. You're right. It should be 17fps and be dropping to single figures.
>>
>>384876228
>Zelda
>sense of progression
Lol? It's all the same. Increased hearts, one new item that is more cumbersome to use outside said dungeon
>>
>>384876228
>escalating danger
If anything it just makes the game more easy with all of the options you have
>>
Do people really want a simple movement like jumping tied to a fucking item?

Seriously?

And also instruments. Who the fuck likes instruments in Zelda? They are so damn boring and slow to use
>>
>>384876785
Do people really want cheese in their cheeseburgers?

Seriously?
>>
>>384876160
And yet you can't refute that can you? You have no argument whatsoever do you? I guess I win.

BotW is a new milestone in gaming, tell all your friends I said so
>>
>>384876986
>BotW is a new milestone in gaming
You've never played Lttp or Ocarina have you? I highly recommend you should at least try them.
>>
>played about 3-4 hours
>like the fact that there's cloth physics and you can dress up link
>hate weapon durability
>kind of dislike combat now since it feels awkward to use a lot of the "new" weapon types like 2 handed hammers
>walk in 1 direction for 10 minutes, find nothing but a bunch of goblins , open world meme

At best I'm just really bored and not feeling it
I feel lost and weak
>>
>>384877193
sounds to me like you're really bad at finding things
>>
Too bad it actually is a Zelda game whatever you like it or not stop acting like a 12 y/o retard
>>
File: 1500787043364.jpg (42KB, 370x352px) Image search: [Google]
1500787043364.jpg
42KB, 370x352px
>>384876785
>He didn't like the ocarina warp music in OoT.
>>
>>384877290
Maybe but then again I've never been the type to enjoy open world games the way other people do

Exploration for the sake of exploring stuff is something I really don't enjoy doing

It's like the people who made Xenoblade Chronicles X took over the zelda studios for the development of this game, I just don't understand
>>
>>384877184
OoT is a milestone in gaming. MM isn't but it's still a superb game. What's your point.
>>
>>384877467
>Exploration for the sake of exploring
can you elaborate?
>>
The Zelda formula hadn't changed since ALttP, it was stale as fuck and needed some serious retooling. There are a ton of Zelda games in the old formula, it was time for a change. BotW gave the series the shot in the arm it needed, while still being recognizably Zelda.
>>
>>384877184
Yes I have played them. I played them both when they were released so I got to see the impact of both at the time. And they're both genre-defining.
>>
>>384876946
FOOD

ANALOGY

Also the if the cheese is rotted cheese I won't want it
>>
>>384877452
The song is so butchered by my playing that I can't appreciate it. it should function like the flute in LTTP

>>384877184
LTTP is not a milestone. OOT is
>>
>>384877851
So what does Botw do that Ocarina didn't?

Exactly. Think about it, how can Botw be defining anything when it's just a dumbed down version of a game that was released 20 years ago?
>>
>>384877963
Are you joking. For one the physics and environmental interaction are much better
>>
>>384878017
sorry but that doesn't count, try again
>>
>>384877963
>OOTfag calling other games dumbed down
As if your shitty """game"""" isn't a watered down version of LTTP
>>
>>384878047
why doesn't it count tho
>>
>>384877891
It was a good analogy though, finding new items that let you explore places that were previously out of your reach is kinda the entire point of Zelda. So yeah, people do want mechanics tied to an item, it's been that way for decades and it's the trademark of the franchise. People do want cheese on their cheeseburgers because that's the entire point of cheeseburgers.
>>
>>384877730
Well basically they fill this humongous gameworld with little goodies that have no real impact on the main progression of your game, so you either go looking for this stuff or ignore it

I can't really explain it in a way I would understand it myself but it just annoys me personally that they make this huge world full of these insignificant things which I personally will never actively go look for because it doesn't interest me. The development time it took to create this big world could be better spent elsewhere, which is what I find very regretful

Basically I just don't enjoy wandering around if there's no clear incentive

Then again I really enjoyed exploring in Dragons Dogma so either they did something really right or I'm just autistic
>>
>>384868981

Hookshot would have made game too easy. It was a 10/10 game already.
>>
>>384878072
Fair enough, so Botw is a watered down version of Ocarina which was already a watered down version of Lttp. Yet you call it genre defining?

You people are really bad at this.
>>
>>384878157
But dragons' dogma "exploration" is exactly what you describe? Just EXP basically, little to no impact on progression
>>
>>384878157
I'd say the latter, you sound pretty autistic. BotW is more about the journey than the destination, you aren't doing things for an explicit reward generally - you're doing them for fun and for the discovery.
>>
>>384878017
So it has better physics? That's really it? Wow...
>>
>>384878224
Nah, it's not a watered down version of OOT. It's basically another game, it's obvious. It doesn't follow anything like OOT at all, in its structure and puzzles

Meanwhile OOT is almost an exact copy of LTTP's structure (keys and key items in dungeons) and the puzzles are nearly identical as well (block or lock and key). It's basically LTTP but easier

You have to try harder
>>
>>384878314
That's the most obvious and glaring difference though. Another being a framerate above 15 fps and a truly seamless overworld
>>
>>384878017
>environmental interaction
Yeah, the devs put some logs on a slope and placed some enemies down below, you pushed the logs down and the enemies died.

Does that really warrant the 100/100 greatest game ever made shilling though?
>>
>>384878173
Yet Revali's Gale is in the game, and impossible to miss.
>>
>>384878226
I think it's mainly the unique equipment strewn around the world, the masses of gold and the cool boss monsters

I really loved looting gold in DD, same with finding cool new items to equip, it really excited me

>>384878268
Probably
I just don't attribute fun to exploration in itself, I don't like looking around because the view might be nice
>>
>>384868981
>true zelda game
>true
it says Zelda on the title, anon
>>
>>384878453
Nope. Of course no game is a 100/100

Not even OOT. BotW is pretty up there though
>>
File: 3568146417.jpg (60KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
3568146417.jpg
60KB, 600x642px
>>384878332
>It's basically another game
>It doesn't follow anything like OOT at all, in its structure and puzzles
Yeah, because it doesn't have a structure or puzzles. It's a tech demo. That was kinda the point of the entire thread, it's not a Zelda game.
>>
>>384878482
so you didn't even enjoy the best moments like fighting a dragon in the mountains, beating the divine beasts, surviving in eventide, stealthing through the yiga hideout, etc.? You could only enjoy these things if you got some unique reward, even if the reward isn't necessarily practical?
>>
>>384878589
>it doesn't have structure or puzzles
It does, it's just different. Instead of key items being in beasts you already have them when you enter. Instead of locked doors you just have to get from point A to B. Instead of block or lock and key puzzles you have physics puzzles

Shitpost better man, or this is your last (You)
>>
>>384878589
>it's a tech demo
So it's every 3D zelda game ever. Seems like it is a zelda game
>>
>>384878589
nigga there's more puzzles in BotW than any other zelda.
>>384878696
>Instead of locked doors you just have to get from point A to B
larger shrines actually have locked doors.
>>
File: IMG_20170324_232122.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_232122.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
>>384868981
This thread.

I hate how fanboys attack all criticism by calling someone a Sonybro, a falseflagger, or saying that person has never played it.

Many people in here are posting valid criticism and complaints about the game, yet all you people do is attack the person and get offended. Truly disgusting.

BotW isn't exactly bad, but it's not great either. It is however incredibly disappointing.
>>
>>384878681
I haven't played BotW a lot yet, maybe 4-5 hours
I just currently feel drained and I'm looking in these threads to spark my interest because I really do want to play and enjoy this game
>>
>>384878589
>OOT
>tech demo for 3D graphics and games
>MM
>tech demo for NPC pathing and AI
>WW
>tech demo for a large overworld
>TP
>tech demo for gamecube's "power"
>SS
>tech demo for motion controls
>BOTW
>tech demo
>somehow not a zelda game
NANI
>>
>>384877963
>So what does Botw do that Ocarina didn't?
You're not actually serious are you?
BotW has complete freedom of exploration - unbound by any kind of barrier, a focus on player agency and a world built around a series of interconnected systems where the weather, the climate and the environment are seamlessly and intricately intertwined informing the player's choices and - in turn - influencing how the player interacts with the world around them.

No other game currently comes close to the level of sophistication in design.

On a personal level, I prefer OoT over BotW. But that's doesn't mean BotW isn't an absolutely astonishing achievement in game design which makes a total mockery of every other game around.
>>
>>384878810
I love how you keep spamming this image everywhere as if it means something, or lends validity to your shit opinions
>>
>>384878868
>I didn't read the thread or even the op but I'm going to shitpost anyway to damage control this sinking ship of a game
Okey dokey.
>>
>>384870990
There is no shield button in ALttP, and lifting, running, dragging, talking and all the other goddamn actions are mapped to A while L and R remain completely unused. 5/5 design.
>>
>>384878975
>no argument
How pathetic
>>
File: 1499778963654.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499778963654.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>384878787
>"""""puzzles""""""
30/120 shrines are shitty trials of strength.
an additional 40 are empty.
about 70% of the remaining 50 are stupidly easy
only like 15 shrines had actual work put into them.
>>
>>384878849
dude 4 hours is almost nothing in this game. I understand it's a slow burner at first but I urge you to give it another chance, there's some truly GOAT moments in there. You should start by heading straight to mount lanayru.
>>
>>384879050
I wasn't talking about shrines
>>
>>384879059
Yea man, I'll try
>>
>>384879050
>stupidly easy
Just like other zelda puzzles then. Why are these not puzzles but those are?
>>
>>384879003
OP has listed plenty of arguments why Botw isn't a Zelda game, go read it, take a (You) even though you don't deserve one.
>>
the botw defense force is still on in full force. just like with skyward sword, people wont start admitting it has some horrible flaws for at least a year.
>>
>>384879140
I read it. It's like saying OOT is not a zelda game because it is 3D. QOL improvements like having a jump button isn't making it not like a zelda game anon
>>
>>384879163
What if...
What if...
It doesn't actually have horrible flaws to most people?

Really made my mind spin
>>
File: 1499778820343.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499778820343.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>384878928
Stay salty bruh. Doesn't change the fact that the game is awfully mediocre, and people are realizing that. Attacking anyone who disagrees with you is no way to change their mind.

Had it not been for fanboys like you, I wouldn't be so inclined to be so negative about the game, and may have even bothered to give it a second chance.
>>
>>384879192
>completely dodges 90% of the points OP made
How pathetic
>>
>>384879276
Okay I guess? You do you. It's funny how buttblasted people can get over an amazing game though. You have been going at it for months too. Do continue, I need more laughs
>>
>>384879276
Stay salty bruh. Doesn't change the fact that the game is exceptional, and people are realizing that. Attacking anyone who disagrees with you is no way to change their mind.

Had it not been for shitposters like you, I wouldn't be so inclined to be so positiveabout the game, and may have even bothered to give (You) a second chance.
>>
>>384879262
ok bruh, im sure you'll still be raving about empty field running and climbing simulator in 10 months.
>>
File: 1499779030092.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499779030092.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>384879128
Not my fault WW is your first Zelda game. At least those games had decent combat tho.

"Muh flurry rush" that you fags kept bragging about is stupid easy to pull off and totally breaks the game.
>>
File: 1423307804369.gif (126KB, 306x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423307804369.gif
126KB, 306x220px
>>384879276
>mediocre

i consider it one of the greatest games of all time alongside f-zero gx, super mario world, metroid prime and ,halo 1

THATS LIKE YOUR OPINION ETC
>>
File: 1499778898187.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499778898187.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>384879348
>amazing game
Nothing special about gear based progression bruh
>>
>>384879370
>positiveabout
Wipe those tears off your eyes, might be bit easier to see what you type.
>>
>>384879303
Let's see...
>no heart pieces
Wrong
>no sword that gets upgraded
Wrong
Like every other zelda? Is a sword not a weapon?
>no temples
Wrong
>30 fps with drops
Like all other zelda's
>running climbing not tied to an item
QOL as well
>food
already exists in other zeldas (soup in TP for example)

Basically only points he has is no hookshot and fuckloads of shrines and no hearts to pick up. Even the last one can be contested somewhat
>>
>>384879475
it's not special but it's not bad either. it's present in many games, including past zeldas
>>
>>384871740
In what fucking way?
>>
>>384879478
gimme a break bruh I'm on mobile
>>
>>384879417
>WW is the only zelda with easy puzzles
>other zeldas have good combat
You don't have to lie anon

>>384879575
I agree with him ONLY if he is referring to MODERN open worlds. Baldur's Gate 2 is still unmatched
>>
Hookshot is irrelevant anyway when you can climb all shit.
>>
>>384879575
>In what fucking way?
See >>384878884
>>
>>384879592
>mobileposter
>salty shitposter
checks out
>>
>>384879638
No it's irrelevant because of revali's gale
>>
>>384879417
I've never seen anyone brag about flurry rush nor have I cheesed such dumb rushes like in that webm before. Parrying is more fun anyway, and takes more skill.
>>
>>384879716
Strawmanning is a popular way of argument
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 781x261px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 781x261px
>>384879658
I'm not really on mobile, I lied.
>>
>>384879832
Then please calm down and check what you type
>>
>>384879483
have some more

>too much time spent doing nothing while walking/climbing places
>climbing is too slow for no good reason
>stamina isnt a limiting factor at all because of food so it serves little purpose other than being annoying
>incredibly tedious inventory management and cooking
>combat is somehow even more simplified and easy than past zeldas
>very little music
>absolutely trash boss fights
>>
>>384869850
>No z-targeting
>No control stick spin slash

Are you absolutely incompetent?
>>
>>384879998
>too much time spent doing nothing while walking/climbing places
Present in every zelda, especially in hyrule field
>climbing too slow
Exists in TP
>incredibly tedious inventory management
Present in OOT onwards all the way to TP
>combat somehow more simplified and easy
Literally false. BOTW has parry, perfect dodges and the enemies also hit harder and are faster
>very little music
Another one
>absolutely trash boss fights
Trash in what way? Easy? All zeldas

Seriously all that listing and only 3 points
>>
>>384879652
Your player freedom is my every other lazy sandbox. Weather is used as invisible walls, places where it constantly rains so you can't climb. Yeah, motherfucking revolutionary. The climate is just "eat certain foods and wear certain armor or take damage". A fucking annoyance.

This isn't to say that shrines are just like any other mindless collectible in a fucking Ubisoft game. Hell, seeds ARE a Ubisoft collectible. BotW even has radio towers, for fucks sake. It's like any other sandbox game. Maybe with better movement systems, but, fuck, that isn't worth the amount of dick-sucking this game has gotten.
>>
>>384879883
I'm too lazy
>>
>>384873690
lmao literally everything you've just listed as a positive for wind waker is all made up bullshit.
wind wakers dungeons are dog shit, they're the worst in the series. the soundtrack has like 2 good tracks with the rest being forgettable, the art style is juvenile shit and the final boss is boring as fuck too.
>>
>>384880150
>weather
>invisible walls
What. You can climb in rain as well, just need loads of stamina
>radio towers
Please play the ubisoft games. Their radio towers are bashed because they automatically reveal every point of interest in the story and mark them permanently onto a minimap, removing all sense of exploration but and a sense of a journey
>>
>>384880150
>shrines
>mindless collectible
You at least have to put in some effort to get them, for example figuring out an environmental puzzle, doing a quest, doing a puzzle or fighting an enemy
>>
>>384880145
this is how delusional botw fanboys are. he even denies that the bosses are trash.

>climbing exsits in TP therefore it cant be a much bigger flaw in BOTW

come the fuck on man.
>>
>>384879998
Missed one
>stamina
Exists in SS, or even the magic meters of 2D zelda
>>
>>384880374
Except we aren't talking about problems though, keep up. We are talking about what makes it not a zelda game

Besides climbing in TP is slower than BOTW as you can jump in BOTW

If you want to shitpost at least follow the chain of argument here

And seriously how are the bosses trash?
>>
>>384880410
oh, skyward sword allowed you to carry a ridiculous amount of consumables that refill your stamina instantly while paused? my bad bro.

oh wait, you're retarded.
>>
>>384880374
You don't even try to follow the argument and then call others delusional?
>>
>>384880481
Yep. Not insane but it's more than enough to offset any challenge the stamina gives you. You hardly ever use stamina anyway

Same for the other 2D zeldas with magic
>>
Mario oddysey's world definitely looks sparse. That guy was right. I watched a video of the green grass world and it was empty as shit. Nintendo will destroy their franchises with these empty world meme games.
>>
>>384880512
climbing doesnt even exist in nearly the same way in TP. fuck off dipshit.
>>
>>384880582
ok but this is a zelda thread
>>
>>384880582
>empty
Has this word lost all meaning. I if mario 64 was released now people would call it empty
>>
>>384880270
I have played Ubisoft games. They do not mark down anything relating to the story. You can do a Ubisoft game's story, climbing maybe one tower in a tutorial. Towers also do not mark every collectible. Maps are bought in stores for that.
They have the exact same function in BotW: unveiling the map.

You get "loads of stamina" from doing fuck-loads of shrines. Effectively, they are invisible walls. Lots of work-arounds involving invisible walls in other games too.

>>384880360
Usually, they are so low-effort that it doesn't matter. If you do not consider them mindless collectibles, then they are a very lazy replacement of random heart pieces and a lazy implementation of a stamina equivalent.

BotW is just another lazy sandbox game. Yeah, it's still fun, but it's not revolutionary. It has some things over on other sandboxes, but it has not done anything that justifies such dedicated dick-sucking.
>>
>>384880628
>climbing doesn't exist in the same way
Talk about goalpost moving anon.

>>384880635
This is a shitpost thread
>>
>>384880145
>implying BOTWs inventory management isnt infinitely more tedious when you have to keep dropping shit to make room all the time

but it was slightly tedious before therefore its a zelda staple

reaching
>>

lul ok, another "XDDD CONSOLES R THE BEST" player. grow the fuck up and start playing real games on pc, and acknowledge that handhelds (like the switch) are great too for comfort gaming. like in bed, outside, etc.

SWITCH IS NOT A CONSOLE, WHY DO YOU EXPECT IT TO BE
>>
>>384880682
>lazy replacement of random heart pieces
And the heart pieces require more effort to get? The holes in OOT are even more low-effort than any of the shrines
>you get stamina from doing shrines
Or you know just get consumables. how is that a wall?
>>
>>384880696
>its not the same at all but it was still called the same name so its the same
>>
>>384880723
>slightly tedious
Man I sure loved the water temple in OOT. No, not tedious at all, only slightly tedious. Totally ok
>>
>>384880806
>it's not the same at all
>you go up a steep surface to get to a higher place
>not the same
How
>>
Is the DLC currently worth the asking price?
>>
>>384880957
No. Wait for more information on pack 2. There is another thread up that can give you more details
>>
>>384880746
Should be a smooth experience regardless of if its a console or handheld.

Saying shit like:

>"b-but its a hand held so fps drops are ok"

Is the reason current games are so shitty in terms of fps.
>>
I wonder if we'll ever see Ganondorf again. I kind of miss the guy.
>>
>>384868981
>why is it not a rehash?
>>
>>384872713
>>384873815
I want some Zelsa sounds 美味しいand it might go well with some tortilla chips. Mmmmm
>>
>>384870079
>hasn't played your shit tier game on an absolute shit tier console
>has to be a sonyfag
How does it feel knowing the xboxone is better than the switch or the Wii u
>>
>>384868981

>Wanting to linearize the shit out of Zelda by locking almost all of means of exploration

Also manual jumping shouldn't have to be an unlockable feature considering that Link could always jump in 3d Zelda (albeit not manually). Sure add Roc's feather to INCREASE the jump height but what you're suggesting is retarded and contrived.
>>
Items doing more damage ruined the game

>enjoy exploring
>eventually stop exploring and decide to go to a boss
>it dies in 2 seconds
>>
>>384882581
It's kinda like the upgraded swords in LTTP. OP as fuck
>>
>>384870252
Youre the kind of idiot to buy every New Super Mario Bros game and try to silence people criticising the series for being the biggest string of rehashes in the industry
>>
>>384868981
>face it, this game is NOT a true zelda game
Of course it's quite Zelda game. The difference is that their goal was to rethink Zelda conventions.
>>
>>384868981
You're disappointed we didn't get another stale rehash?
>>
>>384878472
>impossible to miss
you sure?
>>
File: 1496099735925.jpg (56KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496099735925.jpg
56KB, 600x505px
5 (FIVE) months later and /v/ is still crying because Nintendo made one of the best games of all time.

I thought I would get tired of seeing the spastic tantrums. Turns out it's still hilarious.
>>
>>384868981
>offended by a jump button
you might have autism
>>
>>384884868
>not learning how to use sage
You might have autism, or you are OP
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.