[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this screenshot that was revealed in the latest gaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: whatoncewas.jpg (33KB, 430x242px) Image search: [Google]
whatoncewas.jpg
33KB, 430x242px
Remember this screenshot that was revealed in the latest gaming magazine that you used to subscribe to?
In another reality tell me what you wanted to see after Dead Rising 1. DR1 is without a doubt the only one worth playing, so pretend like 2,3,4 never happened...

Tell me /v/, what are you hyped for in alternate reality Dead Rising 2?
>>
More zombies.
>>
>>384863427
no
everything has bullshots, i dont trust most pictures or trailers and havent for a while
>>
Why are all those zombies so obsessed over chie?
>>
>>384863915
Because they know who best girl is.
>>
>>384863427
A focus on normal everyday items would be best. 2 didn't go too far with combo weapons, you used them to get from point A to B fast, but you still needed normal stuff as weapons. 3 just made it so that having a normal item in your inventory was a waste of space, there was not reason not to turn everything into a combo. Combo vehicles are overall fine, because vehicles were overpowered at their core, and the game should be focused indoors.

I'd honestly like to see large scale multiplayer. Not really more than normal co-op of the campaign, but multiplayer modes that used a full map. Say a "survivor round up" where you compete for survivors and get them back to your base while other players try to do the same. Add in more flares and such so that the zombie horde could be directed away from you or toward enemy routes. Not sure if directly attacking enemy survivors would be fair, but at the very least there would be a fight for resources on the map.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.