[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got the Ciri becoming a witcher ending... is she a real witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1382917154600419906.jpg (27KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1382917154600419906.jpg
27KB, 636x358px
I got the Ciri becoming a witcher ending... is she a real witcher though? Can she really be considered one without the mutations?
And the end of Geralt's story is kinda corny, don't you think?
>>
Thanks for spoiling

OP will always be an eternal fag
>>
A witcher is the profession so, yeah whatever

I mean she studied in Kaer Morhen, she can fight toe to toe with most monsters and she can naturally phase out of planes of existence. She doesn't really need any mutations to withstand monster shit.
>>
>>384855780
suck my cock
>>
>>384855886
Feel good about yourself? I guess its alright because we won't be seeing much of you when summer ends
>>
I got her being Empress. While it was a little sad, her accepting the responsibility of her blood to make the empire a more just and righteous place seems like a decent path for her. Accepting that responsibility with maturity and all that.
>>
>>384855673
Did you know there's spoiler tags on 4chan? I'll bet you didn't. It's the same as reddit's so there's no excuse, kids
>>
She doesn't need mutations because she's super cool and has ebin elder blood and can dash and women are generally stronger than men anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.