[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't BotW have a party-member system and why weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: c.png (613KB, 900x537px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
613KB, 900x537px
Why didn't BotW have a party-member system and why weren't these two optional party members?

You could have been able to have "campfire" locations that would house where your party members stayed and which ones you could select to go out with you on adventures. They'd be able to banter at the camp and do special things in battle.

It would have been more fun, and it'd probably get more sales too, why didn't nintendo do it?
>>
>>384835962
I like this idea. It's probably the next step in the evolution of zelda. Keep the dungeons and world exploration in tact, but let the combat system grow and evolve into something that resembles current JRPGs that, but still controls like a zelda game.

Having more characters to equip with more varied gear is a great use of rupees and item chests
>>
You just want to fuck Sidon don't you

me too
>>
It's gonna be in the sequel using the same engine.
>>
File: Kass20sfwsfw2.png (335KB, 705x887px) Image search: [Google]
Kass20sfwsfw2.png
335KB, 705x887px
>>384836661
I want to fuck Kass.
>>
>can't team up with NPCs
>why don't this game have a party system
>game has a hypothetical party system
>why can't I romance them?
>game has hypothetical romance
>why can't I fuck them
You faggots would complain regardless. BOTW has absolutely been the biggest shitposting subject of the year.
>>
why didn't BotW have a lot of things?
>>
File: L7cQtTi.jpg (20KB, 746x750px) Image search: [Google]
L7cQtTi.jpg
20KB, 746x750px
>>384838514
Then what would we complain about if we could fuck them?
>>
>>384839041
>why is it censored
There you go.
>>
>>384835962
BotW really lacks a way to get a good supply of the various items that you can find in the wild (shrooms, fruits, ores...). The game should've had a mechanic similar to Fallout's settlements or MonHun's farms where you can get the items you need without putting in any effort in actually playing the game.
>>
>>384839481
Okay but if it WASN'T censored then what would I complain about?

Even if it was censored couldn't someone uncensor it?
>>
>>384841381
Look I'm talking hypothetically here.
The point is that no matter what, you faggots would still end up bitching about something.
>>
>>384836661
No, Sidon is pure and it would be wrong to fuck him. Kass is a slutty cumdump created for my dick tho.
>>
File: 1496715334914.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496715334914.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>384842620
I love Kass and he is mine and mine only. I'll hurt you if you get near my pure husbando!
>>
>>384842620
> No, Sidon is pure
lol. He had such positivity.

Also, it sucks because they have it in the game with Wolf Link. Why not just throw some of the characters in there?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.