[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Steam port and Smash Bros character slot help her get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

Did the Steam port and Smash Bros character slot help her get attention in the public eye? Or is it still just people that care about Platinum and action games that know of her. Could she realistically succeed in terms of sales with a third game?
>>
I want her to piss all over me.
>>
>>384834303
She would succeed. Not COD or Witcher 3 succeed. But Nier Automata successful, even more than that.
>>
I hope that if they make a third game, they make the combat more similiar to the first game instead of the second one.
>>
>>384835396
Same here, I thoroughly enjoyed the second game, but I really don't revisit it nearly as much as the first, and the umbran climax, while cool, kinda broke the game.
>>
>>384834303
The third game will be Atari box exclusive. Screencap this
>>
>>384835734
Stop playing bitch mode then faggot. I honestly don't know how anyone can go back to bayo 1 with just how good 2 feels to play.
>>
>>384836102
Did you have anything to contribute to this thread or did you just want to give anon a (You) while implicitly complimenting yourself?
>>
>>384836102
Bayo 2 just feels extremely easy. No matter the Difficulty
>>
>>384836102
Not saying it's a bad game. Just kind of a lot easier than the first. It's in my top 3 Wii U games at least, and I actually liked a few games on that system.
>>
Bayo was already their best seller before MGR though. MGR got the Metal Gear bonus, as far as their own intellectual properties go, Bayo is still queen.

>>384834776
>>384835396

Same
>>
>>384837284
What about Near a Tomato? Never bothered with that game, somehow it doesn't appeal to me at all.
>>
>>384837382
It sold well, but I still say the appealing aspects of that game come from Yoko Taro, not Platinum.
>>
>>384837382
It's not a Platinum game. It's a Yoko Taro game with Platinum combat. Not bad though, just not what you might be thinking
>>
I got pre-orders for her amiibos without having to stay up to weird hours/scalping niggers so I'm not sure. Either amiibo hyped died down, she's still not popular or nintendo stopped being stupid with production.

Most likely 1 and 3 since after the smash reveal Bayo2 flew off shelves.
>>
>>384837721
>Either amiibo hyped died down, she's still not popular or nintendo stopped being stupid with production.
Cloud and Corrin were also relatively easy to get. from what I could tell so it's probably low amiibo hype. Only got Bayonetta though, but yeah, didn't need to struggle to get her.

And did Bayo 2 fly off the shelves? I remember it getting a second print, and the first print that came with Bayonetta 1 got stupid rare for a little bit, either way, that's good.
>>
up
>>
File: sip.gif (899KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
sip.gif
899KB, 500x569px
>tfw no anime series
>>
>>384839669
DMC got one. Not fair.
Although all I remember from that anime is that Dante likes Strawberry Sundae.
>>
>>384837971
I couldnt find the bayo 2 amiibo, but i did find one of the original bayo.
They were sold out everywhere, but oddly, they all had tons of corrin and clouds.

I wanted short hair bayo, but ill settle.
i guess ill just have two.
>>
>>384839669
Remember the Viewtiful Joe and Devil May Cry anime? I'm okay with it.

>>384840058
Opposite for me, and I wanted the original Bayo amiibo.
>>
>>384840001
It wasn't a good anime from what I remember.
>>
one more bump
>>
>>384834303
>Could she realistically succeed in terms of sales with a third game?
if its a switch exclusive no. If its third part multiplat yes
>>
>>384842758
I agree that multiplat has better chances, but the Switch seems like it could at least attract more of an audience for Bayonetta than the Wii U did. Smash Bros also got some Nintendo fans to look at her.
>>
>those platinum tweets
Stop teasing me you fucks
>>
Bayo 3 better have twin tails or drills
And dress skimpier
>>
>people actually like 2 more than 1
>>
You getting the amiibos /v/
>>
>>384845636
Yeah, I do. The final boss in 1 isn't as great as people make it out to be.
>>
>>384846437
Already got them just not sure to get a case or leave them in the box since they look like a bitch to dust.
>>
>>384846676
and the final boss in 2 is good?
>>
>>384846437
Just the short haired one
>>
>>384846789
No. They're honestly about the same.
>>
>>384847063
i agree
>>
>>384846863
>>384846738
Don't know which one I want
>>
>>384845636
People like 2 more than 1 because most people are casuals who don't know shit about action games.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.