[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been into console gaming ever since I got my Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: pcgaming.jpg (29KB, 482x372px) Image search: [Google]
pcgaming.jpg
29KB, 482x372px
I've been into console gaming ever since I got my Nintendo 64 back when I was 6 or 7. I've tried to get into PC gaming, but it just isn't happening. I've come up with 9 reasons why I like console gaming better than PC gaming.

The keyboard isn't meant to game. Computers were not made to play games, we just found ways to make them compatible for gaming. A gaming controller was specifically made for games. I don't see how moving a mouse along a mouse pad can be any more accurate than moving a stick.

Viruses. I know with things like Steam you can just redownload the game onto your profile if your hard drive gets wiped, but still it's annoying and something that doesn't happen on consoles.

Rock Band. Yep, this is a whole reason. As a video game lover and a music lover, I've probably put more hours into this game than any other. With all the DLC that comes out, it never gets old.

Torrents. Honestly I don't even know why some developers even bother with the PC anymore. You can just download it for free. Has there ever been a game that was released on console and PC where the PC version sold more? Well probably, but definitely not a lot.

Playing on a TV is a better experience. Especially on big HD TVs. They're really no comparison to playing on a computer screen, unless you have a really nice screen.

PC gamers can be whiny little fallopian tubes. Whenever I hear the term PC gamer, I always think of a bunch of stuck up whiny bitches thinking they're better than everyone else.

Macs are better than PCs. Basically the only thing they can't do that PCs can is play games. But if I already have a computer, why would I get another one to play games?

2. Not having to worry about specifications and requirements.

1. Price and constant upgrade. The fact that you can buy a brand new PC today and have it not be able to play some current games is baffling to me.

Flame out.
>>
You autists better not give this faggot a (you)
>>
>>384823990
but OP is mostly right though.............
>>
File: 1500447392716.png (3MB, 2167x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1500447392716.png
3MB, 2167x2823px
>>384823692
kek where did you copy this one? you have a good eye for this
>>
>>384825978
ignoring #3, which i think will just start a really annoying mac vs. pc shitfest and isn't very related to the main topic, what parts are OP wrong about? I share most of the sentiment honestly, or are you guys just going to go "hurrr all wrong he's a fag and this is pasta!"
>>
>>384823692
>keyboard isn't meant to game
(you)
>Viruses.
sorry to hear that grandpa
>Rock Band
faggot
>Torrents.
>complaining about absolutely nothing
>Playing on a TV is a better experience
tv's work with pc's too gramps
>PC gamers can be whiny little fallopian tubes
>let me just whine about they whine
>Macs are better than PCs
and linux is better than both, your point is?
>2. Not having to worry about specifications and requirements.
you pc is 13 years old
>Price and constant upgrade.
>consoels don't upgrade
or..you're just too old for this?
>>
>>384823692
>Computers were not made to play games
JUST
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.