[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>10595422 When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1465326661929.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465326661929.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>10595422

When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the Cluckin' Bell in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mission "Drive Thru", Carl and Ryder both order number 9s while Sweet orders a number 6 (with extra dip).

Big Smoke surprisingly makes a much larger order consisting of two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 (with extra dip), a number 7, two number 45s, (one with cheese), and a large soda.

Cluckin' Bell Serves primarily fried chicken and the menu items it has are shown in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV. Assuming the menu hasn't changed a lot in the 20 years between the games, we can extrapolate the contents of Smoke's order.

No where else in the game are the meals referred to by number other than this cut-scene.

Now there are a few things we can extrapolate from Big Smoke's order. A number 9 most likely contains fries and/or a drink to be upsizable, a number 6 comes with dip making it either nuggets/chickenballs or the salad meal, and a number 45 must either be or contain a burger to have cheese applied to it.
I believe the number 6 is in fact the salad due to containing ranch dressing as a dip, this explains how sweet originally got his nickname, he used to eat alot of candy but now he eats healthy, as in a number 6 or the salad meal.
The number 9 is most likely the little peckers, while it could be the cluckin huge or big meal, i find it hard to believe that Ryder and Carl would eat that much food.
The number 45 is most likely the fowlburger combo as it contains no drink, leading smoke to order an aditional large soda to compensate, also it can have cheese.
A number 7 is a true mystery, but given that when smoke is eating his food in the car he doesnt make any of the hallmark fried chicken eating sounds, it is most likely not the cluckin huge meal. We can extrapolate it is most likely the little clucker meal as that could contain nuggets.
>>
)
Given these facts, we can extrapolate that Big Smokes order contained
5 Regular Fries
1 Large Fries
4 Regular Sodas
2 Large Soda
5 burgers
1 Sixpack of nuggets
1 Chicken Wrap
1 salad
its is also reveal that smoke ate everyone elses food as well
1 salad
1 chicken wrap
3 sodas
2 burgers
which is about 26364 Kilojules of energy and, over twice the adult reccomended intake even if smoke didnt drink all 9 soda's more ridiculus is the fact that he ate it over the span of 5 - 10 minutes as shown by the cutscene at the end of the mission where smoke leaves the car without the food, but to put that in perspective the world reccord for most hamburgers eaten in 3 minutes is 12 so it really isnt that impressive but what really gets me is that even though there is such a large amount it is all handed to smoke at the drive thru in one single bag wouldnt the baG BE WAY TOO HEAVY
>>
File: foreword.png (286KB, 432x433px) Image search: [Google]
foreword.png
286KB, 432x433px
>>384819324
A number 9 large could also refer to something such as the size of a bucket of chicken, not necessarily only the sides and/or drink that accompany it. I think the 45 could be a sandwich of any variety, not necessarily a burger, e.g. a fried chicken sandwich. But knowing Cluckin' Bell and its real world counterparts, it was most likely a fried chicken burger I believe. I also think we must consider the possibility that when we enter a Cluckin' Bell as CJ, we are only allowed to select options that CJ would choose from, which is to say we can only choose from foods that he likes. This would be consistent with the fact that we can only wear certain clothes, presumably because we can only choose from clothes CJ himself would wear. This is a common thread in GTA games, where the apparent freedom is in fact limited intentionally to reflect the personal wants and desires of the protagonists. GTA protagonists post-GTAIII have never been blank slates upon which the player can project their own personality, but instead wholly developed characters with whom the players only have a limited control when it comes to their in-universe preferences.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.