[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get granted various gadgets and spells to kill people >lol,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: dishonored_z3scrh.jpg (460KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dishonored_z3scrh.jpg
460KB, 1920x1200px
>get granted various gadgets and spells to kill people
>lol, murder is bad you monster xDDDD
>>
The "bad" route is cooler. Stop being such a crybaby faggot.
>>
>>384819083
game is too fucking easy
you can just blink next to people, stab them and move to the next, and so forth and so forth
>>
>>384819348
Then why didn't you say that at the OP instead of your meme complaint?
>>
dishonored is a bad stealth game, it just subverts the stealth genre by adding gimmick spells and powers that let you teleport, rather than have you actually get up there by jumping/climbing

if you want probably the best stealth game ever made, check out mark of the ninja, its god tier
>>
>Someone gives you a gun
>You go on a killing spree and get arrested
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN
>>
>>384819013
I mean, it's only bad because of the plague of rats that feed on the corpses and along them create disease
>>
>>384819013
>h-how was I supposed to know killing people was bad
>>
File: path of nightmares.jpg (150KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
path of nightmares.jpg
150KB, 1032x774px
>>384819749
>mark of the ninja

good taste anon

path of nightmares run is incredibly fun, and doing nonlethal is a great challenge
>>
>>384819819
shouldn't be a problem if you pick the perk where the bodies disappear into dust when you kill them
>>
Rly makes you thing
>>
File: tumblr_static_3849-21.png (117KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_3849-21.png
117KB, 640x360px
>>384819013
I don't understand why people get mad at Dishonored for that but then worship pic related for doing the same thing.
>>
>>384819348
it's almost like it's not supposed to be hard

it's supposed to be fun but autists don't understand that
>>
This meme is stupid you can every target and like 10 guards if you want and still get the good ending. You don't have to be saint you just have to not kill every single living thing in sight which makes perfect sense.
>>
>>384820161
>that underground section where you're sealed in a gas chamber
>have terror suit
>kill one guard
>the rest flips their shit and kill each other
>>
File: 1453063690923.jpg (23KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1453063690923.jpg
23KB, 240x320px
>>384821105
>terrified guard is looking around, scared shitless
>throw a dart in the direction of his buddy, causing him to open fire and kill the dude

not to mention all the gruesome moves you can unlock, feels like you're playing a horror movie monster
>>
>>384820860
>anyone who doesn't like braindead easymode is an autist
keep telling that to yourself lad
>>
>>384819013
I dodn't care. Went full demon of vengeance with Emily and had a blast. Felt it was kinda in-character to be honest. Listening to the heart compare me to the cuthroats I've been murdering and mentioning my blood soaked hands felt bad in a good way. The crowning moment being disappointment of her mother just before she disappeared forever, truly witnessed a Greek tragedy unfold.

What it missed was more reactions from Emily to Outsider's/Heart's monologues.
>>
>>384820724
The fuck?
Killing anything in Undertale is the exact same process every single time. Press attack and dodge their attacks.
It takes a little creativity to not kill everything
>>
>>384822442
I meant the "killing gives me the bad ending waah" thing, not the combat
>>
>Letting people die because of a ruse
>>
>>384819013
Dishonored 2 is good. The AI is far improved and the levels are more interesting to explore.
>>
>tfw rewarding stealth game that rewards patience and non-lethal approach
>also supplies retards with lethal weapons so they can run through and kill everything
>>
>>384819013
But can you do it without leaving a river a blood behind you?
>>
>>384823171
That's what he was talking about, killing in Undertale is repetitive and not really fun so the game punishing you for doing it isn't an issue, while in Dishonored killing is fun and the game gives you a lot of tools to do it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.