[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has Nintendo been holding out on virtual console in fear that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 261x193px
So has Nintendo been holding out on virtual console in fear that it might affect sales of snes mini??
>>
>>384816806
these mini consoles are a cancer on the ass of gaming

>here, have yet another pointless thing that you have to hook up to your television
>>
File: 1464000927166.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1464000927166.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>384816806
Nintendo has been milking the same retro games for years. I don't think they could possibly worry about VC affecting snes classic sales.
>>
>>384817082
Then why the fuck is there no virtual console on Switch yet? Snes and nes emulators are basic af and the switch could run them with no problem
>>
>>384816806
Nintendo is retarded if so.
People can already emulate all the shit they want.
The people wanting to play virtual console games and the nostalgia faggots buying the mini consoles and are two different markets.
>>
>>384816806
Mini consoles was a mistake
>>
File: minips1.webm (2MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
minips1.webm
2MB, 718x404px
im waiting for the mini ps1
>>
I work at Nintendo.

VC is being held back to improve the emulators and add in new features, such as online play.
>>
>>384816806
>>384817159
they are probably waiting because it will somehow work in conjunction with the free vc games they will give you with the subscription, and those aren't out yet because the service isn't out (like they may have a vc app that has all of your games in it including the free ones). Or they could be polishing the system and ensuring compatibility with a bunch of games so they can launch it with a good lineup instead of trickle-feeding them like usual. I can't imagine they will stop the vc, its free money for them.
>>
>>384816806
It wouldn't make a difference. These things would sell out no matter what. Kind of like how VC release games are still expensive af on physical, sometimes even more now that more people want to own the original game.
>>
>>384816806
Just get a raspberry pi.
By the way my dad works at Nintendo, he says they use others emulators.
>>
>>384817923
My mom's boyfriend also works at Nintendo and he says you're a faggot and about to get fired.
>>
>>384817923
Do you live in Redmond?
>>
>>384816806
more like they are scared shitless that it might affect Switch sales since Switch is steaming liquid dog shit and Nintendo knows that.
>>
>>384818676
I built a raspberry pi because i know i'm never going to get a snes mini. i got a usb converter for my snes controllers and it works good. would still like a mini though maybe one day i'll get lucky
>>
VC is for when SNES classic is sold out everywhere and then discontinued, but Switches are cluttering up store shelves

>"Can't find a SNES? Buy a Switch, now with SNES VC!"
>>
>>384819815
Yeah I know what you mean, just having one gives you satisfaction
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.