[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You exited for Pyre anon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAW mSzN7Uf8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
You exited for Pyre anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAWmSzN7Uf8
>>
I would be if it played like an actual RPG and not like fantasy hockey
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
File: 1482713358092.jpg (34KB, 215x264px) Image search: [Google]
1482713358092.jpg
34KB, 215x264px
No, not really
>>
I don't even know what's the game like

But I loved Bastion and liked Transistor
>>
>>384813204
The fuck is it really about?
>>
>>384813204
I liked Bastion and Transistor, but I'm not so excited by what looks like some weird soccer and checkers combo game.
>>
Transistor was disappointing and I'm not all that interested in the combat system.

I'll see what impressions are like, but I'm not preordering it.
>>
File: IMG_2868.jpg (35KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.jpg
35KB, 273x270px
>>384813204

>You exited for Pyre anon?

Yeah, I watched the video and I exited out of it.
>>
>>384813204
yeah

i absolutely suck at anything sports-related but the ost and art are worth $20 i reckon
>>
>>384813204
I would suck Transistor's methaporical dick all day, same with Bastion.
I'll likely buy it but can't say I'm excited in any way. Art style isn't doing it for me, despite thinking Transistor's art is my favorite in gaming, music seems good but nothing that stands out, gameplay seems like it will get incredibly boring very fast.
>>
>>384814726
>gameplay seems like it will get incredibly boring very fast
I got bored of seeing it in the first video they showed of it.
This gets a pirate from me. Sorry, but I just don't trust the "combat"
>>
Bastion was good and Transistor was even better. I have high hopes for Pyre
>>
File: 1490052450780.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490052450780.gif
577KB, 540x540px
>>384814981

>Transistor was even better
>>
I loved everything about Bastion and Transistor so I'll probably buy it but I don't like that it's like a sports game and not actual rpg combat
>>
Bastion was good, but not great. The gameplay was pretty average but the atmosphere made up for it

Transistor was taking the piss. There's a difference between "Work out the story from clues" and "We didn't bother to write a story"

I doubt this game will be good. With modern gaming standards it'll probably be a detailed story of a transsexual fighting against Trump
>>
>>384815317
What was confusing about transitor's story. It's vague at the beginning but everything gets pretty clear as you go
>>
>>384815317
>There's a difference between "Work out the story from clues" and "We didn't bother to write a story"
You literally have brain damage if you had any problems understanding Transistor's story.
>>
>>384815317
>too stupid to understand story
>giving a shit about story when Transistor had one of the most fun and innovative combat systems to come out in a long time, along with an incredibly well-made mix-and-match progression system
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.