[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm working on a game guise!" >Literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Matt.png (273KB, 611x397px) Image search: [Google]
Matt.png
273KB, 611x397px
>"I'm working on a game guise!"
>Literally all he does is pay people with actual talent to make cutscenes for the game and get his fellow YouTube content creators™ to shill it

This guy is a pathetic pussy whipped beta desperately trying to appear like he's not just surviving off the popularity of Pat and Woolie
>>
File: Petey.png (673KB, 946x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Petey.png
673KB, 946x1141px
See you in three days, you worthless faggot.
>>
File: ariel_rebel.jpg (187KB, 727x1098px) Image search: [Google]
ariel_rebel.jpg
187KB, 727x1098px
He looks like every Linkin Park fan ever, all he is missing in the 90s era Pontiac Grand Am with faded paint and a shitty house that smells like baby milk.
>>
>>384807180
No you won't nintenbro, /v/'s a shit board I only post here once a week I don't give a fuck if I get banned
>>
>>384807196
Ariel is cute!
>>
>>384807568
Love Ninten drone gets wordfiltered to nintenbro. Fuck modern /v/

I bet sonybro still works though, fucking Ninten drone mods
>>
>>384807749
lol
>>
>>384806596
Does his twitch streams get viewers?
>>
>>384808365
Nope, he gets less than fucking Liam does

He spends most of his time being emasculated by his rich ugly wife taking him on holidays
>>
>>384806596
Wait Matt did that? I thought the Game Grumps were doing that with their gay daddy VN?
>>
>>384806596
>This guy is a pathetic pussy whipped beta desperately trying to appear like he's not
ITT: OP describes himself and 99% of posters on /v/
>>
File: [Raughs].png (346KB, 576x636px) Image search: [Google]
[Raughs].png
346KB, 576x636px
>>
Nintenbro
>>
>>384806596
wait is he actually making a game?
>>
>>384809145
No

Some other guy was making a game and Matt came along with money and decided to ride on the back of this guy's hard work and pretend he's making a game when all he does is pay animators and shill the game
>>
>>384809060

>Am a huge Godzilla fan since childhood
>Have to hide powerlevel
>This fucker causes me to cringe at my absolute favorite franchise

Fuck you, Matt, you unfunny fuck.
>>
File: 1486866048408.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486866048408.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>Matt
Most people on here hate him, straight up. Probably due to his affiliation with furries, being a SJW, and having unfunny jokes. Also being short and bald, I guess.

>Pat
Aside from the fact that he has ADD and can't actually play video games that aren't RE, he's liked on here.

>Woolie
Aside from the occasional /pol/ guy and aside from Woolie being kinda stupid, he's also liked.

>Liam
People hated his shit almost as much as Matt, which is kinda weird but I never gave a fuck about the guy, plus he left so it doesn't matter.

>Plague
Should be the fourth member, people on here suck his dick.

Anything else?
>>
>>384807809
Why do you think moat people resort to new namecalling the sonybros? Fun fact, sonybro was censored months beforie nintedrone
>>
File: 1404172088417.png (460KB, 565x488px) Image search: [Google]
1404172088417.png
460KB, 565x488px
>>384809564
So he's being a project manager...? Come on, man. I don't like Matt as an entertainer either, but that's a pretty bullshit statement. Just because someone's not physically creating assets for a game, it doesn't make them any less involved when they're scouting out and contracting individuals who CAN make art for the game. Shit on him for being a gully gully diaper fur manchild, not for doing his job.
>>
>>384807196
I want to lick Ariel's tummy!
>>
>>384806596
Hi Liam
>>
File: 1409605360588.jpg (31KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1409605360588.jpg
31KB, 848x480px
>Pat's diet is so poor he almost literally dies from constipation
What's wrong with North Americans? I have to fill people with laxatives at my job to avoid that shit, but they're fucking 80+ and mostly confined to wheelchairs.
>>
>>384810715
Pat is a fucking hero. That stupid bastard is determined to kill himself without committing suicide just so that he can go out saying that he died before Kingdom Hearts 3 was released.

This world needs more Pats.
>>
>>384810715
All of them suck woolie is a bitch when things don't go his way Pat is a passive aggressive asshole Matt quotes the Simpsons to much and Liam's gone.
>>
>>384812143
Pat knows that his girlfriend is liable to die at any moment and wishes to die first to avoid the pain of her death.
>>
>>384810715
>Overall
They all suck. ALL.

I don't get why you guys like these boring ass let's players so much.
>>
>>384806596
the channel is actually pretty decent now with Liam gone
>Liam is sitting in a twitch room with 60 people on most nights

Matt is still awful though, like, he's fucking terrible. the fact that retweets that old hack slowbeef so much makes so much sense, both are living on reputation and both are sensitive little SJW faggots
>>
>>384810715
>People hated his shit almost as much as Matt, which is kinda weird but I never gave a fuck about the guy, plus he left so it doesn't matter.

Liam is worse than Matt. He's far more arrogant and naive... at least Matt on some self acknowledges the fact that he might not be good. Liam actually thought he could break off and do his own thing lol. Enjoy working at McDonalds 2 years from now faggot.

(I think he got dumped by his gf too, only makes it that much better)

Matt at one point was good too, a claim Liam can't make.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.