[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the truth. Does this really look like capcom tried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 335x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 335x341px
Tell me the truth. Does this really look like capcom tried?

They said it would look good in motion. This is a level 3. You spend three bars of meter for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 181x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 181x280px
>>384806170
After winning against Spider-Man he talks about how he has the wrong lens for the lighting.

The lighting. The whole thing that is supposed to make the characters look good. And try make a joke about it.

Go on. Tell me they'll fix it. They have two fcking months. With terrible models, reused characters, and day one disk locked content filled with characters already in the story mode, give me ONE reason to get this game. Go ahead. I'll wait.
>>
>>384806170
>instant level 5 Frank
>horrible selfie face
Mixed blessing.
>>
Is this supposed to be Frank's model in the new MvC? I'm glad they seemed to have gotten someone sounding close to the original actor but I'm surprised it looks worse than his DR1 model.
>>
it absolutely does look like capcom tried

its just that this is their hardest because they bled out all their money and talent in the last 7 years
>>
File: super.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
super.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384806170
face thread?
>>
>>384806710
They say this is all in house, meaning capcom themselves are working on the models and the gameplay.

Look at these models. Why on earth would you say this looks like a finished project? Someone from /3/ could do so much better.

Sony is sponsoring this so it has exclusivity, but they aren't mad at all about how it looks? I'd be fucking pissed at how this looks. It looks trashy, and like it was thrown together within a couple of months.

The only thing that could save this game is postpone it. Fuck the capcom fighting game community, the literally eat shit. Get someone from Sony to look at this game from the standpoint of a normal customer and they will say "wow you didn't try at all".
>>
>>384807105
Yes please.

This is what they are competing with. They want it to look like the cinimatic universe, but they don't look realistic at all. The style of this game is a travesty. They honestly don't know what to do with it.

Only some characters look okay. And that's like only 10% of the cast.
>>
File: cNS06DG.jpg (61KB, 650x933px) Image search: [Google]
cNS06DG.jpg
61KB, 650x933px
Gamora is proof that they are just reusing assets only. Proof is at least 70% of her animations and attacks shown so far are from characters cut from UMVC3 and even taking from Tatsunko(which MVC3 vanilla borrowed assets from)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I8zH3sChco

Line em up(Guns) uses Wesker’s Samurai Edge normals in succession

Watch n Learn(Air Guns) uses Deadpool’s Air Trigger Happy L

Her Heavy Kick is frame for frame C Viper’s Heavy Kick

Her Medium Kick is frame by frame Jill’s Middle Kick from UMVC3

Couching light kick is frame for frame Taskmaster’s Light Kick

Outta here!(antiair): action identical to X-23’s Crescent Scythe to uses animation of X-23’s air Heavy

Get lost (Pizza Cutter) uses same animation as Jill’s Machine Gun Spray

Sword Hyper Combo: Reuses a multitude of animations from Tatsunoko, specifically Souki frame by frame
For Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7d8J_pDEfA
1st hit: Head Splitter
2nd hit: Side slash from “Deflect” counter
3rd hit(knee): Is actually the same Cannon Knee from Casshern’s Android Scrap combo
4th hit: Souki’s Launcher
5th hit: Couldn’t find anything that match the frames exactly on that one
6th hit: Taskmaster’s Swordmaster animation but with a few frames added at the end for the sword switching hands mysteriously

Gamora is a frankenstein of characters, and the more I see Captain Marvel's animations, the more I see her reusing moves from Storm, Phoenix, and Jill as well. And you know Black Panther will reuse Wolverine, x-23, and maybe even Felicia.
>>
>>384806170
Frank looks off in just the lower chin area, this is the closest he has been to looking like dr1 frank in a while but yes a lot of the game looks like shit.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD CAPCOM DECIDE TO DESIGN THE MARVEL CHARACTERS INSTEAD OF USING THEIR MOST RECENT OR ICONIC COSTUMES.

it pisses me off that they did that, remember after umvc3 both marvel and capcom went through each character explaining where the costume originates from where the alt colors were inspired from and where the dlc costume was from? Can not do that now with all the costumes being changed or random like thors topless alt
>>
File: 1491291312766.png (142KB, 744x412px) Image search: [Google]
1491291312766.png
142KB, 744x412px
>>384808509
>>
>>384808509
Not a big fan of comics, who the hell is gamora ? Where are the x-men (90's show was awesome) ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.