[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO THE JOYCONS ON THE SWITCH NOT FUCKING CHARGE WHEN THEY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498150823600.jpg (54KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
1498150823600.jpg
54KB, 555x547px
WHY DO THE JOYCONS ON THE SWITCH NOT FUCKING CHARGE WHEN THEY ARE ATTACHED TO THE BODY

I DOCKED THE THING THIS MORNING AND STARTED PLAYING AND THEY WERE EMPTY IN LIKE AN HOUR

IS IT TRUE THEY ONLY CHARGE WHEN PLUGGED IN? THAT'S BULLSHIT.
>>
It's okay when Nintendo does it
>>
I thought they do charge if the main console has enough power and the joycons are low enough.

Either way, you were retarded for not putting them back on the Switch when you docked the thing.
>>
>>384803952
That's what you get for buying a shit console, weeb.
>>
>>384804450
I mean, my dock is downstairs, I took it up to play some in bed, it was at like 80% when I went to sleep and I assumed it would charge the controllers.
>>
>>384803952
just pay for the extra charger

you are not poor are you ?
>>
>>384804674
How does that even work?
>>
I'm a bit confused.

Is the OP saying he's upset that the joycons didn't charge while attached to the Switch, while the Switch was undocked and turned off?
>>
>>384804562
>That's what you get for buying a console
Fixed. Stop falling for scams.
>>
>>384806754
Yes
>>
>>384803952
>being an early adopter
top fucking lol
>>
>>384807147
This. When will they learn?
>>
>>384808397
>implying it will get any better
don't worry tough,op's a retard,see:
>>384806754
>>384806989
>>
Well that's fucking gay.
I only use my Switch in docked mode with a pro controller so I have never experienced this.

At least this is avoidable.
>>
>>384808939
It really is
>>
>>384803952
>He's a Nintendownie
You deserve it
>>
>>384803952
>he bought a switch
lal
>>
>>384810254
I wanted to play splatoon...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.