[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the first console you ever had in your life, and your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: console_with_controllers.jpg (41KB, 674x638px) Image search: [Google]
console_with_controllers.jpg
41KB, 674x638px
Post the first console you ever had in your life, and your favorite game from that console.

I'll start.

1. Nintendo Wii
2. Super Mario Galaxy
>>
>>384801432
hahaha thats a bait hahahaha funny
>>
PSX
Syphon Filter and Tekken 2, don't remember which came before though
>>
Either my GBC with Pokemon gold, or my n64 with...I think mario 64
>>
Nintendo Switch
Splatoon 2
>>
>>384801495
Someone who was 10 years old when Galaxy came out is 20 now.
>>
SNES
Super Metroid
>>
NES
Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros.
>>
no it never fails once they're involved
>>
My parents had an NES that I played as a kid but the first console that was gifted to me was a Genesis so I'll list them both. Sonic 2 and Mr. Gimmick.
>>
>>384801432
PS2. My parents never wanted me to play games so they never got me anything before this. And the worst fucking part was they never bought me any games for it. I had maybe 4 games that I bought with whatever money I could save from birthdays and that was mostly money form grandparents. What assholes my parents were. Also, Ace Combat 4, that was the only good game I owned it's now my favourite game ever.
>>
Handhelds don't count?
The a sega genesis and it's a tie between toy story and sanic
If the do count Gameboy and it's a tie between Pokemon blue and super mario land
>>
Nintendo64
Golden Eye
>>
Gamecube, (**) Gale of Darkness
>>
File: 1498617365578.jpg (40KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1498617365578.jpg
40KB, 597x597px
>>384801495
Anon i hat to tell you this but
The Wii is a decade old
We aren't in kansas anymore
>>
>>384801495
Not sure if you're aware of this, but the Wii is ten (10) years old, corresponding to one (1) decade
>>
>>384802130
XD or the actual gale of darkness
>>
File: 1499220456415.jpg (64KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499220456415.jpg
64KB, 1200x600px
I'm only 22 but my dad had one before I was born.
>>
>>384801432
PS1 spyro
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.